Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Which team won't make it to the dance? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2015 :  11:46:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Which West NHL team will not make it to the post season in 2015?

Choices:

Winnipeg Jets
Los Angeles Kings
Calgary Flames

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2015 :  13:00:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is the other option. I would have picked Winnipeg if the option was up there because they have the worst opposition of the remaining games and a poor ROW record, but at this point I would go with LA. Vancouver shouldn't even be an option with a 4 point lead and easy remaining games Pheonix, Edmonton and better ROW record, which they should clinch in there next game. Calgary has the easiest remaining games with Pheonix, LA and the Jets and a better ROW record. LA, has to face Edmonton, Calgary on the road and the San Jose at home with the worst ROW record of the options available. San Jose regardless of how there season ended, would love to be spoilers to LA. Would not be a game I would hang my season on.

IMO this should be a question of who will be in between Winnipeg, Calgary and LA. And I don't think that question will be answered until Sat in Winnipeg.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2015 :  14:00:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After last night's win for VAN over LA, I think that they are going to make it. 2 games left against ARI and EDM, they should be able to get 1 point out of a possible 4, which I think is all they need.

Based on the other two options, I chose LA. I think they'll beat EDM, but may have a harder time against a hungry CGY, and I think they need to win both games to get in. CGY should be able to get 4 points from their last 3 games against ARI, LA, and WPG.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2015 :  10:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry gents, Winnipeg should have been an option. In there now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page