Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 First Round predictions Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2015 :  07:59:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let the debates begin.

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2015 :  08:01:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
St Louis in 6
Chicago in 7
Winnipeg in 7
Vancouver in 5

Ottawa in 6
Tampa Bay in 7
New York R in 5
Washington in 5
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2015 :  22:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Montreal in ...7
Tampa in ......6
Rangers in....5
N Y Island in..6

St. Louis in ....6
Nashville in....7
Winnipeg in ...6
Vancouver in ..7

Yeah why not... LOL... Be a early bird for fun sake
2nd Rd
TB over MTL. 7
NYR over NYI. 7

Nsh over Stl. 6
Wpg over Van. 6

3rd
NYR over TB. 7
Nsh over Wpg. 7

Lord Stanley
NYR over NSH. 7
Go to Top of Page

mandree888
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
400 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  07:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
west
blues in 6
blackhawks in 7
ducks in 6
flames in 7

east
montreal in 6
tampa bay in 7
rangers in 5
islanders in 7
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  07:08:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has begun!!!
(said in Mortal Kombat voice)

MTL vs OTT - Montreal in 7
TB vs DET - Tampa Bay in 5
NYR vs PIT - Rangers in 6
WAS vs NYI - Washington in 7

I am REALLY looking forward to Washington vs the Isles . . . that looks like it could be the most exciting series on paper. Ovie vs Tavares, should be lots of scoring . . . very tight match-up.

ANA vs WPG - Winnipeg in 6
VAN vs CGY - Calgary in 7
STL vs MIN - Minny in 6
NAS vs CHI - Chicago in 5

Yes, that's right . . . I am predicting all 4 upsets. I know the West is so tight to predict, so other than Winnipeg beating Anaheim, I don't think my other upsets are that risky really. But I think Anaheim is a paper tiger, and they are going down early. The Peg will be NUTS, and that team is going to physically maul the ducks, and shut down their offence. I won't lay money on it, but . . . I think it'll happen.

Don't Leaf me hanging, Buds!
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  11:11:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MTL vs OTT - Montreal in 6
TB vs DET - Tampa Bay in 6
NYR vs PIT - Rangers in 5
WAS vs NYI - NYI in 6

ANA vs WPG - Anaheim in 7
VAN vs CGY - Vancouver in 7
STL vs MIN - St. Louis in 5
NAS vs CHI - Chicago in 6
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  12:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MTL vs OTT - Ottawa in 6
WAS vs NYI - NYI in 6

ANA vs WPG - Anaheim in 5
VAN vs CGY - Calgary in 6
STL vs MIN - St. Louis in 6
NAS vs CHI - Chicago in 7
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2015 :  22:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where u at fat Elvis ??
I may pick an outside pool around ur picks this year. Lol
Can you do it again ?
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  03:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Anaheim vs. Winnipeg...Anaheim in 6
St.Louis vs. Minnesota...Minnesota in 7
Nashville vs. Chicago...Chicago in 5
Vancouver vs. Calgary...Calgary in 7

NYRangers vs. Pittsburgh...NYR in 5
Montreal vs. Ottawa...Montreal in 6
Tampa Bay vs. Detroit...Tampa Bay in 5
Washington vs. NYIslanders...Washington in 6
Go to Top of Page

CrockOShight
Top Prospect

95 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  12:52:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm back!

...After hiding my head inside a paper bag all Season... Omg what happened to the Leafs this Season!?!?

Minnesota in 7 - you guys are insane to pick St. Louis. Minnesota is loaded with nails.
Chicago in 5 - Nashville has been trending downwards for far too long here.
Winnipeg in 7 - The Jets beat the Ducks on many different key stats categories. Plus, I have no confidence in Boudreau.
Vancouver in 6 - I think the Canucks will go to the Conference Finals this Season.

Ottawa in 6 - I love the Habs. But this was a bad draw for them. The Sens are rolling.
Tampa Bay in 5 - Easiest Round of the Playoffs.
New York R in 4 - Second Easiest Round of the Playoffs.
Washington in 6 - Veteran Leadership vs. Upstart Rookies. (See: Every Playoff Series since the beginning of time).

Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2015 :  13:49:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrockOShight

I'm back!

...After hiding my head inside a paper bag all Season... Omg what happened to the Leafs this Season!?!?

Minnesota in 7 - you guys are insane to pick St. Louis. Minnesota is loaded with nails.
Winnipeg in 7 - The Jets beat the Ducks on many different key stats categories. Plus, I have no confidence in Boudreau.
Vancouver in 6 - I think the Canucks will go to the Conference Finals this Season.

Ottawa in 6 - I love the Habs. But this was a bad draw for them. The Sens are rolling.
Washington in 6 - Veteran Leadership vs. Upstart Rookies. (See: Every Playoff Series since the beginning of time).

Just to the last comment "Veteran Leadership vs. Upstart Rookies." See the Hurricanes cup winning season ;)
Go to Top of Page

The_Gipper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
285 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2015 :  05:19:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for what it's worth:

Anaheim in 7 - they'll squeak it out, but leave the series all battered and bruised. games 3, 4, & 6 will be fun to watch though!
St. Louis in 7 - another tough series but I think the Blues are due for a deep run. I see them in the Cup finals this year.
Chicago in 6 - a little beat up and have probably played the most hockey out of any team in the last 3 - 4 years. this is the only series they'll win
Calgary in 7 - no real good reason, I simply see Calgary winning this one. call it a gut feeling.

Rangers in 5 - because it's Sid and Malkin I'll give them one game. Rangers to win the Cup this year.
Islanders in 6 - they'll steal one in Washington and win all their home games.
Tampa in 5 - simply because they are the better team
Ottawa in 7 - i'm a Leaf fan thus can't pick the Habs.
Go to Top of Page

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2015 :  18:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
darn, what did I have myself occupied with to miss the boat this year

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Go to Top of Page

defobust
Top Prospect

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2015 :  05:54:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ottawa in 7
NY Rangers in 6
NY Islanders in 6
Tampa Bay in 5

St Louis in 7
Winnipeg in 6
Calgary in 6
Chicago in 5

Sean K
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2015 :  11:27:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUACANADA

quote:

I'm back!

Just to the last comment "Veteran Leadership vs. Upstart Rookies." See the Hurricanes cup winning season ;)

I don't get it?
Hurricanes in their cup winning season (2006) was filled with veteran leadership, led by Brindamour, Wesley, Cole, Hedican, and both Adams'. They had Doug Weight on that team too.

They also had plenty of youngblood - led by the young Eric Staal, of course, but also Ray Whitney, Matt Cullen, and Justin Williams.

Bottom line - you need both, youth AND experience. That's why the very good "semi-dynasties" still re-tool and refresh on the fly, to constantly be injecting new blood into the pipeline, and get some young legs out there.

Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2015 :  15:55:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

quote:

quote:

I'm back!

I don't get it?
Hurricanes in their cup winning season (2006) was filled with veteran leadership, led by Brindamour, Wesley, Cole, Hedican, and both Adams'. They had Doug Weight on that team too.

They also had plenty of youngblood - led by the young Eric Staal, of course, but also Ray Whitney, Matt Cullen, and Justin Williams.

Bottom line - you need both, youth AND experience. That's why the very good "semi-dynasties" still re-tool and refresh on the fly, to constantly be injecting new blood into the pipeline, and get some young legs out there.

You know Slozo, I have to admit I was remembering the rookies and forgot the veterans. I will admit there are a few good names on your list. My memory was filled with Cam Ward and Staal for the Cup run. But that year that team had a team of mostly young guys not suppose to make much of a splash in the playoffs, yet they did and in style. I remember when Gerber got pulled for Ward and everyone was like that's it they are done. The rookies came thru
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2015 :  17:19:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow not a lot of action on here after game 1 has been played. I was expecting a lot more commentary after a very good 1st day of playoff action.

Not happy with the results for my own team, but they got caught up in the Subban show and went way off there game. I have to admit it was hard to shake the injury to Stone and the non suspension to Subban, but in the end Montreal played a great game outside of the circus show and Ottawa lost focus. Hammond isn't unbeatable, but Price let in a few as well. Cant wait for a heated game 2, but I hope Ottawa doesn't fall into the trap of playing chippy with Montreal.

Liked the Win for the Flames. Nice to see them squeak one in at the bell. This team is starting to be a must watch team like there last cup final appearance.

Chicago surprised me with the come from behind on Nashville and to have Crawford pulled and Darling be the saviour was way off script.

NYI dominating Washington was great for me. I pick them to win this series but game one was awesome. This was the only game last night that didn't end in a 1 goal game.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2015 :  08:22:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few interesting series so far! Washington with a big comeback last night to keep them from falling down 0-2 heading to Long Island all with their backup goalie in due to Holtby's sudden illness? A huge 3 goal 3rd period for Nashville to pull away from Chicago before the series shifts to the "Windy City" where it's never easy for the visitors! How about the Habs winning an OT squeaker after another tight game and the Canucks coming up with a much better effort in downing Calgary to tie that one? The scrum/scraps at the end of that one will def add some fire to game 3 as that series moves to what will surely be a wild and crazy "red mile" / Saddledome!

Been some good hockey thus far and today/tonight there's a few teams desperate to avoid going down 0-2, esp TBay and StL since they're at home. I think the Blues have to have the most pressure on them due to their recent regular season success vs their playoff struggles?

Should be another good day/eve of NHL playoffs but I'm really looking forward to game 3 of the Ducks/Jets series back in Winnipeg. I would love to be in that building for that one! It will be crazy!
Go to Top of Page

The_Gipper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
285 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  05:31:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Flames-'Nucks series is shocking me most of all. it has quickly turned into a real down right nasty series. twice now in two successive games have they concluded with complete mayhem on the ice.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  21:41:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a fantastic Game 3 of Jets/Ducks! That was damn exciting . . . just a shame it had the wrong team winning.

Jets D just isn't good enough . . . and Anaheim's been playing crazy good in the third period. Looks like it's over, unfortunately.

I'm hoping the Caps come back with a solid win to even the series . . . it's the one series I thought might be the best, but it's been a bit disappointing so far. Flames/'Nucks has been awesome though, what little I've caught of it.

Go to Top of Page

CrockOShight
Top Prospect

95 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2015 :  11:18:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all @ Joshua:

The 2006 Cup Stealing Carolina Hurricanes were ALL Veteran Leadership.

Rod Brind'Amour, Mark Recchi, Ray Whitney, Aaron Ward, Justin Williams... I mean. I don't think I could come up with more veteran Veterans. Rod The Bod was like 98-years-old when he hoisted the Cup.

...And by the way, I just noticed this. Did you know that Andrew Ladd was on that Team as well (I barely remember him)!?

Now. Just to set things straight. Carolina did NOT deserve to win the Cup. Edmonton are the True Cup Winners from that Season. Justin Williams jumping onto Dwayne Rolosson's leg during Game 2 was complete and utter abject horses***. The entire Series should have stopped right then, and they should have rewarded the Cup to The Oilers. It's such garbage watching a Team win because of INTENTIONAL injuries.

Also, Habs' Fans will not forget that same Justin Williams high-sticking Saku Koivu in the eye basically blinding him to win that Series.

Anyway, Carolina has never won the Cup in my opinion. That is a all a figment of our imaginations. The Oilers won The Cup that year. Anyone arguing with me will suffer painful herpes for the rest of this year's Playoffs.

But back to the original point: Veterans trump Young Upstarts in the Playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

CrockOShight
Top Prospect

95 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2015 :  11:22:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vancouver is sucking btw. No mojo at all. Calgary is skating all over them like faeries collecting berries.

Poor Nashville. Weber out. No game-breakers. I guess it's obvious... But Chicago is really good. Patrick Kane is getting his skating legs back.

I'm surprised that Detroit is taking it to the Lightning. Mzarek is playing out of his mind. Tampa needs to win Game 4.

The Caps are playing like s***. But, they managed to steal yet another one last night. They should be able to take that Series.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2015 :  14:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your point was already conceided in the above rebuttal to Slozo. Didn't remember the other veteran players, just remembered how Staal and Ward became important parts to the cup run. To be honest some of the names on that list were a complete surprise to me altogether, such as Reicchi and Aaron Ward.

quote:

First of all @ Joshua:

Rod Brind'Amour, Mark Recchi, Ray Whitney, Aaron Ward, Justin Williams... I mean. I don't think I could come up with more veteran Veterans. Rod The Bod was like 98-years-old when he hoisted the Cup.

...And by the way, I just noticed this. Did you know that Andrew Ladd was on that Team as well (I barely remember him)!?

Now. Just to set things straight. Carolina did NOT deserve to win the Cup. Edmonton are the True Cup Winners from that Season. Justin Williams jumping onto Dwayne Rolosson's leg during Game 2 was complete and utter abject horses***. The entire Series should have stopped right then, and they should have rewarded the Cup to The Oilers. It's such garbage watching a Team win because of INTENTIONAL injuries.

Also, Habs' Fans will not forget that same Justin Williams high-sticking Saku Koivu in the eye basically blinding him to win that Series.

Anyway, Carolina has never won the Cup in my opinion. That is a all a figment of our imaginations. The Oilers won The Cup that year. Anyone arguing with me will suffer painful herpes for the rest of this year's Playoffs.

Go to Top of Page

Leafs81
PickupHockey Pro

735 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2015 :  08:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

First of all @ Joshua:

Pretty sure it was Andrew Ladd who injured Roloson. And yes Carolina was full of veterans. don't know if anybody mentioned Doug Weight but he was also on that team. LOL Brind'Amour 98 years old. hehe
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2015 :  16:01:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crock.....Leafs81 is correct, it was not Williams, it was Ladd, however your "INTENTIONAL injuries" bit is even further off than the Williams bit, as Ladd was bodychecked into Roloson by a backchecking Oiler (M.A. Bergeron)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhnCJER5ABg

Not sure how this is Ladd's fault?

As for the Canucks / Flames, I'm certainly not gonna argue with ya! The Canucks look uninterested. The two games in Vancouver were fairly even with the Canucks possibly being slightly better, but Vancouver may as well have saved themselves some airmiles and not gone to Calgary as they looked awful.
I certainly didn't expect a deep cup run from this team, but I did expect a round 1 victory, something that is still possible, but unlikely at this point!
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2015 :  21:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Canucks came to play tonight and squeaked out a 2-1 victory. They outshot Calgary 43-21 on the night and their best players were their best. The Sedins controlled the puck brilliantly with their puck possession / cycle game and though they only had a point each, it was on the winner and they had a few other very close calls. However, I had to laugh at Daniel's comment after the game when asked "What was different with the Canucks and their game tonight compared to in Calgary"???

Good question, no? His answer though..... "Well, I think we've played really well in all the games for the most part....."

Uh, really Daniel??? Maybe you should watch the game tape from last game??? Lol
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2015 :  18:34:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Remember that oiler vs Carolina series well, I'll never forget it #128526;
In a local , live draft pool with friends, ... Once a player was picked once he was off the table....
I picked 6 oilers and 6 hurricanes that playoff
Needless to say I blew all other pools away
Pretty much 3 points on most all goals scored in the Stanley cup final series
Lol. Fun times
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2015 :  19:02:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
With the Blues being eliminated todday in the first round for the 3rd consecutive season (end of Hitchcock in St Louis??), the Western Conference's second round match ups are set. I'm looking forward to both series.

Anaheim - Calgary
Chicago - Minnesota

The West played out as I expected in the first round. As far as the East goes, i thought the Bolts would prove to be too much offensively for the Wings to contain, especially with the Wings goaltending situation. That obviously hasn't been the case through 5 games. If the Lightning can find a way to come back, I would be in awfully good shape in both of my hockey pools
Go to Top of Page

The Duke
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1239 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2015 :  22:54:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ryan ur killing it
Do you watch many western conference games ?
As you can see I certainly don't .. Lol... I went 0 for 4 in the west.. Horrible
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  07:43:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Vancouver is sucking btw. No mojo at all. Calgary is skating all over them like faeries collecting berries.

Poor Nashville. Weber out. No game-breakers. I guess it's obvious... But Chicago is really good. Patrick Kane is getting his skating legs back.

I'm surprised that Detroit is taking it to the Lightning. Mzarek is playing out of his mind. Tampa needs to win Game 4.

The Caps are playing like s***. But, they managed to steal yet another one last night. They should be able to take that Series.

Where did Vancouver's veteran leadership go?
lol

Go to Top of Page

CrockOShight
Top Prospect

95 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  13:09:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol.

Good point Slozo.
Go to Top of Page

CrockOShight
Top Prospect

95 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  13:11:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also cannot believe that it was Ladd who skated into Rolosson's leg, and not Justin Wiliams.

Anyway, whatever. He did go a little bit hard into the net; but it does appear that is wasn't intentional. Either way, Edmonton wins that Series if Rolosson doesn't get injured there.

I'm, ah, still bitter about it.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  15:13:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

MTL vs OTT - Ottawa in 6
WAS vs NYI - NYI in 6

ANA vs WPG - Anaheim in 5
VAN vs CGY - Calgary in 6
STL vs MIN - St. Louis in 6
NAS vs CHI - Chicago in 7

Montreal in 6 - Wrong team right length
Wings/Bolts going to game 6
NYR in 5 - Check and Double check
NYI/Caps Going to game 7

ANA in 4 Check but 1 game too soon
Flames in 6 - Check and Doublecheck
Wild 6 - Wrong team right length
Hawks in 6 - Check but 1 game too soon

4 right with 2 correct series lengths - 2 wrong with 2 correct series lengths, with 2 outstanding results. Not bad so far, except for Ottawas loss. :(
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2015 :  16:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joshua..... the 2 wrong but correct series lengths in my mind are simply wrongs! Lol. Look at it this way, had you picked the Jets to sweep the Ducks, would that be "close" since you had the series length but wrong team? In reality, you'd be as far from correct as possible! lol.

Slozo, apparently the Canucks needed MORE veteran leadership? Lol, I really hope we go young(er) next year. I'm not expecting a Calgary result (this year) next year but they need to give a few more of the youngsters a chance. They're our future!

Crock, I too think Roloson would have been easily enough to return the cup to Edm and I was even rooting for them! He was the Conn Smythe favorite at the time and I don't think there was anyone taking that from him. Still have to lean on the side of "accidental" though in the injury. These things happen, unfortunately, that was the absolute WORST time possible for Edm.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2015 :  20:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Slozo, apparently the Canucks needed MORE veteran leadership? Lol, I really hope we go young(er) next year. I'm not expecting a Calgary result (this year) next year but they need to give a few more of the youngsters a chance. They're our future!

Yes and No . . . nut mostly, no. Was just a jab at a previous comment.

Vancouver needs a partial rebuild, except that, it possible they can do it with the Sedins not being dealt. As mentioned previously, they are still productive, and as a future second line, it's veteran savvy and experience you like on your team - IF, and that's a big if, you have a new star player or two to lead you.

Probably not likely, but . . . we'll see.

Go to Top of Page

mandree888
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
400 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2015 :  14:53:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

- IF, and that's a big if, you have a new star player or two to lead you.

Probably not likely, but . . . we'll see.

Horvat is the new star! i wantched most of the seriers and damn can he play! IF and its a big if the sedins are relagted to second line minutes i say build a line around horvat and watch teams cringe.
Go to Top of Page

mandree888
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
400 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  09:55:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
round 2

ducks over flames in 6
blackhawks over wild in 5

habs over bolts in 6
rangers over caps in 6
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  10:49:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
round 2

Ducks over Flames in 7
Wild over Chicago in 6

Bolts over Habs in 6
rangers over caps in 5
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  11:05:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Duke

Ryan ur killing it
Do you watch many western conference games ?
As you can see I certainly don't .. Lol... I went 0 for 4 in the west.. Horrible

Not a lot, no. I just wasn't feeling the love for the Jets that most seemed to be, especially going up against a powerful team like Anaheim! I loved the way the Flames played down the strectch and liked how they matched up against the Canucks. Chicago were my pick to win the West, and Nadhville didn't look very good the last month or so of the regular season. And finally Minny/STL. The Blues still had the same question marks as their other previous first round exits, and goaltending was an issue. Where as the Wild were the best team in the NHL the second half.
Go to Top of Page

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  11:11:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
8/8 in the first round Hopefully I can keep in going. I'm not nearly as confident with these picks. At the start of the playoffs, I had the Rangers/Lightning and Ducks/Hawks making the conference finals, so I'll stick by my picks. I think the Wild will be a tough out.

NY Rangers vs. Washington.....Rangers in 6
Tampa Bay vs. Montreal.....Lightning in 7

Anaheim vs. Calgary.....Ducks in 5
Chicago vs. Minnesota.....Hawks in 7
Go to Top of Page

defobust
Top Prospect

Canada
22 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  14:20:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NY Rangers in 5 games
Tampa Bay in 6 games

Anahem in 6 games
Minnesota in 6 games

I know Minnesota is a strech but they have been so good the past 6 weeks and I think they will continue to roll.

Sean K
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page