Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Pittsburgh
 what next Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

umteman
PickupHockey Pro

USA
662 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2018 :  13:16:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Despite the win game 1 did not fill me with confidence - basically stole one with a brief hot streak in the final period. I think this one goes 7.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"

ryan93
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
996 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2018 :  20:50:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Malkin being out is a huge blow for the Pens.

Whoever comes out of this series is who I want to win the cup. Normally I cheer for the Penguins, and as much as I would like to see Crosby & co win another cup and cement this team as a dynasty, I would also really like to see Ovechkin win a championship
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2018 :  17:27:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ryan93

Malkin being out is a huge blow for the Pens.

Whoever comes out of this series is who I want to win the cup. Normally I cheer for the Penguins, and as much as I would like to see Crosby & co win another cup and cement this team as a dynasty, I would also really like to see Ovechkin win a championship

I would love to see Winnipeg or Vegas win the cup this year. Both are exciting teams to watch and built the right way.

Vegas is built without a true superstar, unless you count Karlsson, who I figure for regression next year. They did it the right way by focusing on younger quicker forwards and underated veterans, got the right goalie at the expansion draft and built from the defense outwards, with a focus on young and fast.

Winnipeg did it thru the draft, but also with getting rid of the wrong players for the right players. The goaltending might be unsustainable, but they did the right things by making sure they had good enough backups just in case.

I think Tampa is the only team that can beat Boston in the east, with the winner of that series taking the east, but I figure the winner will be out west.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page