Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Philadelphia
 Downie- Going down or not ? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4912
( )

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  08:45:57
latly he has shown his true colors by seeming to intend to injure every one. is he on the same path as simon or not what should they do

Guest4139
( )

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  09:05:30
I'd put my first born on the fact that Downie and his team will win a Stanley Cup long before any Blue Maple Leaf will. It is all about intensity and the want to give everything to win that darn cup. If you play like you are just collecting your paycheque then you are watching your lovely pass and the ones who know what playing hockey is all about will steam roll right over you. To compare Simon and Downie is absurd and lack of knowledge. If the league compares these two then I think I know the problem with the NHL. A topic to think about is: What is the percentage of players who have Lord Stanley on their minds versus those who love the money ?????????
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  09:28:13  Show Profile
This is in the User Polls forum and yet there is no Poll.

"I'm a man of principle... or not. Whatever the situation calls for." - Alan Shore
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2336 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  11:03:30  Show Profile
hey guys, I moved this to the Philadelphia forum. But I have kept it locked because there is currently a thread going on this topic...

http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3340

as well as a couple more
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page