Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference -Metropolitan Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Washington
 da Caps Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rh71
Top Prospect

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  07:13:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Washington is starting to string together wins. OMFG it's about time. The almighty Tampa Bay Lightning are going DOWN.

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  10:13:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's the deal with those guys? On paper they should be on top!
Go to Top of Page

kingdog
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2006 :  14:39:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We scored 5 goals last night! Could this really be the year we finally make the playoffs again? Hope so
Go to Top of Page

goon
Rookie

Canada
113 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is up with Ovechkin. I had first overall pick in my pool and went with him and now regret not taking Joe Thornton. Semin seems to be outperforming him, although I wouldn't know as I hardly get to see more than a few highlights on these guys.

Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:57:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Based on the hype and standards Ovechkin set himself up for, he is underperforming greatly. Although it is way too early to call it a sophomore slump, just give it time. Once he starts rolling, he'll be tough to stop.

Washington is showing a more balanced side of their team so far where they don't have to rely on Ovechkin but it's still too little for them to make the playoffs.

Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  12:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Based on the hype and standards Ovechkin set himself up for, he is underperforming greatly. Although it is way too early to call it a sophomore slump, just give it time. Once he starts rolling, he'll be tough to stop.

I agree. Caps are my local team, LET'S GO OVECHKIN!!
Go to Top of Page

lyall
PickupHockey Pro

360 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  19:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ovechkin had about this many points at this time last year. The season has just begun. Have pateince.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  17:10:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welllll...the Caps are third in their division...not too bad I guess. Ovechkin's improving, he leads the team in points, goals, and assists. Every time I read about a Caps game, Ovechkin scores at least one of the goals. But the Caps still aren't doing as good as we 60-miles-away-from-DC residents would like to see them doing
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  18:21:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Welllll...the Caps are third in their division...not too bad I guess. Ovechkin's improving, he leads the team in points, goals, and assists. Every time I read about a Caps game, Ovechkin scores at least one of the goals. But the Caps still aren't doing as good as we 60-miles-away-from-DC residents would like to see them doing

yea thats right
Go to Top of Page

slapshot
Rookie

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  11:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

quote:

yea thats right

Dude you are seriously the king of the 'yup I agree' post. Try adding somthing to the conversation.

I think Ovechkin will have a strong second half. He was just warming up around this time last year. He had a strong December and could challenge Sid for the scoring race.
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  16:03:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slapshot

quote:
Originally posted by 1 Crosby fan

quote:

yea thats right

Dude you are seriously the king of the 'yup I agree' post. Try adding somthing to the conversation.

I think Ovechkin will have a strong second half. He was just warming up around this time last year. He had a strong December and could challenge Sid for the scoring race.

ok i will start talkin more and add to conversation
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  14:49:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It didnt help for the caps to trade Zubrus
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  15:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by goon

What is up with Ovechkin. I had first overall pick in my pool and went with him and now regret not taking Joe Thornton. Semin seems to be outperforming him, although I wouldn't know as I hardly get to see more than a few highlights on these guys.

HAHAHA you all thought Ovy was the best didn't you!!!

Well i stuck to Semin and looks like he is the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page