Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... San Jose
 Cheechoo - 3 best friends! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest8571
( )

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  00:28:22  Reply with Quote
I love this guy......he is the purest scorer ever in the NHL...... he made Joe Thornton.......He has scored like 50 for the past 6 years.... the guy is a favorite for Leafs fans everywhere.......He would be probably one of the top three scorers in the NHL.....I wouldnt mind if Burke made a deal for him....I can see Burke doing this.....This guy is a monster.......Without even playing a game he would have the status of Mats......maybe on of hockeys best players ever....for sure top three..... He had a connection and was best friends with Thornton and Marleau.....They are the big three.... and it only reminds me of one song.....

quote:

And were the three best friends that anybody could have
And were the three best friends that anyone could have
And we ll never never ever ever ever leave eachother
Were the best three friends that anybody could have
I mean the three best friends that anybody could have
Thats right the three best friends that anybody could have.

Rambo2305
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
546 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  05:29:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8571

I love this guy......he is the purest scorer ever in the NHL...... he made Joe Thornton.......He has scored like 50 for the past 6 years.... the guy is a favorite for Leafs fans everywhere.......He would be probably one of the top three scorers in the NHL.....I wouldnt mind if Burke made a deal for him....I can see Burke doing this.....This guy is a monster.......Without even playing a game he would have the status of Mats......maybe on of hockeys best players ever....for sure top three..... He had a connection and was best friends with Thornton and Marleau.....They are the big three.... and it only reminds me of one song.....

quote:

And were the three best friends that anybody could have
And we ll never never ever ever ever leave eachother
Were the best three friends that anybody could have
I mean the three best friends that anybody could have
Thats right the three best friends that anybody could have.

Serious people, lay off the pipe...it's only Thursday lol...well, Wednesday pretty much when you posted

"Most people spend time and energy going around problems, rather than trying to solve them" - Henry Ford
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  12:27:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to check the year this was posted to make sure it wasn't from a few years back? "he made Joe Thornton...." lol! Even if this was from a few years back it'd still be WAAAAAY off....
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  21:41:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guest 8571, I have to think that your comments about Cheechoo are more than a little daft. But your reference to "The Hangover" was priceless! Great movie!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page