Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Slozo's 2013 Hockey "Pick-Em" Game Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2013 :  22:53:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think some people cheated! I mean, how'd anyone even consider the Hawks??? Did they have a good season or something?
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  16:19:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure Slozo is busy contacting his legal council about getting out of having to award the prize to the winner. By my calculations, this years prize of an all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas for two including airfare and spending money looks to be owed to Guest8629 with his correct pick of Chicago in 6 games. Last i heard from Slozo, he's talking to his lawyers about the fine print rule that reads "any guest not actually signed up on the site complete with a username will not be eligible for the grand prize and will instead recieve 2 tickets (front row / row 5-8 depending on the progress of pumps) to a sold out show of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band playing their hit song "Fishin' in the Dark" in acapella (repeatedly for the entire show i might add) at the Calgary Saddledome on Saturday June 29!".

Well, good job guest, and enjoy the show!

PS. thanks for putting this together again Slozo.....

Edited by - Alex116 on 06/25/2013 16:20:19
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  08:48:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super busy, sorry guys - in a bit

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  11:39:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What you've all been waiting so long for . . . sorry for the delay guys, been slammed at work.

FINAL STANDINGS:

contestant________POINTS____Bonus Pts

Guest 8629----------------21----------10
HawkinOilCountry--------21----------8
fat elvis rocked------------16-----------4
mandree888---------------16----------2
Leafs81---------------------16-----------2

First off, big congrats to Guest 8629 (his original guest #), you done good son. You hold the ultimate PICKUP HOCKEY CROWN OF GLORY . . . sadly, it's an invisible crown, worthless to MOST humans . . . but I know to you, deep down in your heart, it's priceless . . . just below Lord Stanley's Cup, I'd reckon.

Fat Elvis - quite simply, you blew it. You were breathlessly magnificent for the first two rounds, then you fell right flat on your face . . . what can I say? I'll choose to remember 1st two round FER, ok bud?

'Til Next Year!

FORGOT TO ADD!!!
Hawk in Oil Country . . . well done to you too sir, it's a tough bu honourable way to lose it, as the Guest had the correct # of games, so it's definitely hats off to the guy who had everything right in the final. But no shame in 2nd place, as you were JUST edged out.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Edited by - n/a on 06/26/2013 11:41:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page