Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Pat Quinn's job in jeopardy?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donald Beckett Posted - 01/23/2006 : 09:01:35
According to reports, Pat Quinn's job might not be as safe as you would think. I don't think you can blame Quinn who is definitely a great coach. He has not had much to work with and has fared quite well up until the last 5 or so games. John Ferguson Jr did not back up his coach when asked if his job is safe - he just replied with "there are a lot of things we can do to improve this team".
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 01/30/2006 : 09:09:57
8 straight losses - I love it. Leafs suck!
Ryan Harper Posted - 01/27/2006 : 09:40:48
I love Quinn, but not a big fan of the Leafs. Can't blame him for the fact that the Leafs are a hurtin bunch of players right now. What do you guys in the East think of Sundin's comments about being willing to waive his no trade clause - not something you want to hear from your captain.
NuckH8R Posted - 01/25/2006 : 10:28:06
Can't blame Quinn for the Leaf's poor record of late. The team has suffered a lot of injuries lately: Lindros, Tucker, McCabe. Even with these guys in the lineup the Leafs are still a mediocre team. I think the finger should be pointed at the GM.
Ripley Posted - 01/23/2006 : 11:11:53
I can't imagine them firing Team Canada's coach. Mind you it has been a firing spree in the last few weeks. I think they should break up the core of the team. They need a few more goal scorers. It's a gritty team with not too much talent. Also, Sundin is awesome but his year is a little sub par.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page