Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Pat Quinn's job in jeopardy? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Donald Beckett
Top Prospect

Canada
88 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  09:01:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to reports, Pat Quinn's job might not be as safe as you would think. I don't think you can blame Quinn who is definitely a great coach. He has not had much to work with and has fared quite well up until the last 5 or so games. John Ferguson Jr did not back up his coach when asked if his job is safe - he just replied with "there are a lot of things we can do to improve this team".

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2006 :  11:11:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't imagine them firing Team Canada's coach. Mind you it has been a firing spree in the last few weeks. I think they should break up the core of the team. They need a few more goal scorers. It's a gritty team with not too much talent. Also, Sundin is awesome but his year is a little sub par.
Go to Top of Page

NuckH8R
Top Prospect

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2006 :  10:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't blame Quinn for the Leaf's poor record of late. The team has suffered a lot of injuries lately: Lindros, Tucker, McCabe. Even with these guys in the lineup the Leafs are still a mediocre team. I think the finger should be pointed at the GM.
Go to Top of Page

Ryan Harper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2006 :  09:40:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love Quinn, but not a big fan of the Leafs. Can't blame him for the fact that the Leafs are a hurtin bunch of players right now. What do you guys in the East think of Sundin's comments about being willing to waive his no trade clause - not something you want to hear from your captain.
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  09:09:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
8 straight losses - I love it. Leafs suck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page