Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Theodore Balding!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donald Beckett Posted - 02/10/2006 : 09:21:57
Jose Theodore tested positive for a banned substance - propecia. It is a drug found in his hair growth formula. Apparently it masks the presence of certain steroids.

Its pretty obvious that Theodore is not on steroids - they are supposed to ENHANCE performance right?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 02/14/2006 : 12:31:25
Of course he plays on a terrible team, he makes it bad. Funny how Luongo manages to put up stellar numbers and manages to make the backup slot on Team Canada and he plays on a team that is galactically worse than Theodore's, difference being he makes it much better. Theodore is not a franchise player, he's just any other goalie, that somehow signs big contracts and gets falsely high expectations.
NuckH8R Posted - 02/14/2006 : 09:25:04
Theodore is rubbish.
pucker Posted - 02/13/2006 : 09:45:00
Great Goalie? More like one hit wonder. I agree that he needs to get out of Montreal. I bet the media is all over him and he might to better in a southern US state where no one cares if he sucks.
leigh Posted - 02/11/2006 : 17:55:09
He's a great goalie that has played his entire career on an average or worse team. His numbers would be a lot better if he played on Detroit, Dallas or Colorado etc. The best thing that can happen to the guy at this point is a trade. It's time to start over Jose.
dallasj Posted - 02/10/2006 : 23:26:22
I laughed when I heard it was for a hair drug, I thought he had some of the shaggiest hair around. Could explain why his concentration is lacking. Still think he can be a top goalie in the NHL though.
bablaboushka Posted - 02/10/2006 : 18:19:18
I think his poor performance is a lack of talent thing, but that's just me.
Ripley Posted - 02/10/2006 : 11:53:01
I agree, He's clean. I think his rough year is just a mental thing.
blade Posted - 02/10/2006 : 10:26:01
Maybe he is doing so poorly because he had to stop taking the juice when he got called to the Olympic training roster in Oct/Nov? Right? Imagine. Knowing he might get the call to the team and knowing that he would get tested in that case, he may have decided to stop using then. That could explain his poor performance this year.

Just a conspiracy theory. To be honest I think he is innocent. He has certainly never looked like he was on any enhancing drugs.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page