Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Nice effort team Canada

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pithylittlegeek Posted - 02/22/2006 : 15:20:43
Ok, the only saving grace on the men's hockey is that the US is out too.

But I'm p*ssed. From Champs to Chumps in the span of one olympics. I bet it's all because that %$^&@ Janet laid down some big bets against them. I can't believe in the entire tournament we only scored 4 more goals than a bunch of frickin' farmers with rented skates from Latvia. Good thing we weren't in Group B, we would have had to suffer the humiliation of losing to a hot goalie from Khazakstan.

I suppose they can always blame it on the fact that there's a Finnish dracma or whatever beneath center ice this time. At least now I know why Mario stayed home.

Overpaid pussies.

- plg
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 02/24/2006 : 07:29:23
"frickin' farmers with rented skates from Latvia" ...priceless.

blade Posted - 02/23/2006 : 12:48:44
Me too. Give This guy a column! LOL!!!!
Ryan Harper Posted - 02/23/2006 : 08:54:00
C'mon guys, where's your sense of humor? Sure the comment provides no insight, but I was just as upset with the team yesterday. Hell, I'm still pretty choked today. Anyways, it made me laugh.
bablaboushka Posted - 02/22/2006 : 18:16:18
Wow I think this guy wears his lack of education out on his sleeve if you know what I'm sayin'.

Well other than the fact that this post revealed an uneducated opinion with absurd "factual" statements from a guy whose name I can't even begin to understand, I've come to realize one thing. I'm glad these Canadian athletes that demonstrate superior physical ability, strength and stamina are being fed the millions as opposed to guys like this one who might one day run a corporation or even worse, run for Cabinet.

Don't spend too much of your time at work thinking these elaborate literary pieces up. Get back to the phones man, I hear lots of people are interested in signing up for your new credit card.
dallasj Posted - 02/22/2006 : 16:01:19
Wow! That has to be one of the most irrational comments I have heard. You gave me absolutly no insight whatsover into why you thought they lost. In fact, I think I am dumber for having read that.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page