Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Bertuzzi rumored to be traded...again.

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pucker Posted - 03/07/2006 : 12:32:53
Dave Nonis was quoted as saying that he has received a lot of offers for Todd Bertuzzi this week, but nothing attractive enough to move forward with. Ottawa is supposed to be one of the teams interested in Bertuzzi.

With the lawsuit filed last month in Ontario and another yesterday in Vancouver I think the Canucks best move is to trade him and avoid any more distraction.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ripley Posted - 03/08/2006 : 16:27:00
I'm sure Bertuzzi for Cujo+ is an option. Gretzky loves Bertuzzi! He could build a team around him in the off season. Nonis would get a #1 goalie for the playoff run and he wouldn't have to worry about playing against Bert very often next year. Throw in a fresh start for Bert and some money for Moore and everybody wins. LOL!
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/08/2006 : 08:43:26
Ha Ha.

Seriously though, the Canucks can't trade him at this point in the season. All they will get is draft picks and maybe a prospect or two - nothing that will help them in the playoffs. Wait until the offseason and unload his useless a$$.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/08/2006 : 08:39:17
I wish he'd get traded so I can stop hearing about this.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page