Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Bertuzzi rumored to be traded...again. Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  12:32:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dave Nonis was quoted as saying that he has received a lot of offers for Todd Bertuzzi this week, but nothing attractive enough to move forward with. Ottawa is supposed to be one of the teams interested in Bertuzzi.

With the lawsuit filed last month in Ontario and another yesterday in Vancouver I think the Canucks best move is to trade him and avoid any more distraction.

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  08:39:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish he'd get traded so I can stop hearing about this.
Go to Top of Page

Ryan Harper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  08:43:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha Ha.

Seriously though, the Canucks can't trade him at this point in the season. All they will get is draft picks and maybe a prospect or two - nothing that will help them in the playoffs. Wait until the offseason and unload his useless a$$.
Go to Top of Page

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  16:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure Bertuzzi for Cujo+ is an option. Gretzky loves Bertuzzi! He could build a team around him in the off season. Nonis would get a #1 goalie for the playoff run and he wouldn't have to worry about playing against Bert very often next year. Throw in a fresh start for Bert and some money for Moore and everybody wins. LOL!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page