Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Oilers look good

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jack Kayden 66 Posted - 03/09/2006 : 13:39:15
Im not sold on Roloson given his record but he is definitely an upgrade. Samsonov is a sweet pick up and will help for sure. Edmonton better hope Yan Stastny doesn't turn out to be half as good as his dad.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leigh Posted - 03/15/2006 : 16:32:49
the Oil snatched 7th place out of the Nucks hands last night. bleak times for Nazzy and the boys.
goon Posted - 03/15/2006 : 10:34:40
Roloson finally got the job done. Good for him to get the win against his old team. Pucker, I think you can pretty much count on only one of your two teams making the post season. And I think it just might be the Oil.
blade Posted - 03/14/2006 : 17:12:47
Now now!! There is no need to make this personal because my team is kicking your team's ass! Beside's you must be mistaking me for your sister.
pucker Posted - 03/14/2006 : 10:55:39
You know what blade - YOU SUCK! If the Canucks don't make the playoffs I will need someone to cheer for.
blade Posted - 03/13/2006 : 15:38:41
The Oil suck!
bablaboushka Posted - 03/13/2006 : 10:13:10
I don't understand how Edmonton fans were so happy about their acquisition of Roloson. I mean I think his record pretty much sums up his year, and don't forget he played for one of the most defensively sound teams in the NHL.
NuckH8R Posted - 03/13/2006 : 08:06:38
If they even make the playoffs. Roloson has been a bust so far and the Oilers have let the Ducks creep into a tie for the 8th spot. I think it would be hilarious if the Oilers missed the playoffs after everyone said thay were the big winners on the trade deadline.
pucker Posted - 03/10/2006 : 10:09:21
I always loved the Oilers growing up - especially during the eighties (the Canucks sucked so I needed someone to cheer for). As long as it is not at the expense of the Canucks I would like to see them do well in the playoffs. With Pronger, Peca, Smyth, and now Samsonov they will be tough to beat.
leigh Posted - 03/09/2006 : 15:04:39
I'm thinking that the Oil did pretty darn good. They fixed the hole in their goaltending (agreed it's not perfect though) And they added some speed with Samsonov. Nice work Lowe!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page