Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Oilers look good Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack Kayden 66
Top Prospect

Canada
61 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  13:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im not sold on Roloson given his record but he is definitely an upgrade. Samsonov is a sweet pick up and will help for sure. Edmonton better hope Yan Stastny doesn't turn out to be half as good as his dad.

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  15:04:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm thinking that the Oil did pretty darn good. They fixed the hole in their goaltending (agreed it's not perfect though) And they added some speed with Samsonov. Nice work Lowe!
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  10:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always loved the Oilers growing up - especially during the eighties (the Canucks sucked so I needed someone to cheer for). As long as it is not at the expense of the Canucks I would like to see them do well in the playoffs. With Pronger, Peca, Smyth, and now Samsonov they will be tough to beat.
Go to Top of Page

NuckH8R
Top Prospect

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  08:06:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If they even make the playoffs. Roloson has been a bust so far and the Oilers have let the Ducks creep into a tie for the 8th spot. I think it would be hilarious if the Oilers missed the playoffs after everyone said thay were the big winners on the trade deadline.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  10:13:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't understand how Edmonton fans were so happy about their acquisition of Roloson. I mean I think his record pretty much sums up his year, and don't forget he played for one of the most defensively sound teams in the NHL.
Go to Top of Page

blade
Rookie

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  15:38:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Oil suck!
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  10:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what blade - YOU SUCK! If the Canucks don't make the playoffs I will need someone to cheer for.
Go to Top of Page

blade
Rookie

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  17:12:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now now!! There is no need to make this personal because my team is kicking your team's ass! Beside's you must be mistaking me for your sister.
Go to Top of Page

goon
Rookie

Canada
113 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  10:34:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roloson finally got the job done. Good for him to get the win against his old team. Pucker, I think you can pretty much count on only one of your two teams making the post season. And I think it just might be the Oil.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  16:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the Oil snatched 7th place out of the Nucks hands last night. bleak times for Nazzy and the boys.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page