Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 "Crosby is a cry baby" says Alfredsson Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NuckH8R
Top Prospect

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  08:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daniel Alfredsson praised Alexander Ovechkin by calling him the best player in the league and that in his eyes he deserves the Hart trophy as league MVP. He then went on to say that "the other rookie" was a "cry baby" becaue he whined whenever he got hit. He's right.

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  10:16:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree with every last word, except on one hand I don't blame Crosby for being so frustrated. I'm sure it couldn't be easy for him having to lead the crappiest team in the league... oh, and he's only 18. He needs help and he needs it quickly.
Go to Top of Page

Ripley
PickupHockey Pro

USA
365 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2006 :  23:49:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the follow up clip and Alfredsson was back tracking a little but didn't make any apologies. too funny!
Go to Top of Page

pucker
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
398 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  10:50:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess he is right in a way. But I give credit to Crosby - he is going to be a star and we have to remember he is only 18. He is just frustrated right now - his team sucks and no one sticks up for him. Ovechkin is two years older and has played pro hockey in Russia.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2006 :  17:28:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, Crosby is handling things the best way he knows how. And he's doing it pretty damn well for an 18 year-old who is under a microscope. He is already a super star. Who knows, in 1 or 2 years he might be crushing Ovechkin's numbers?
Go to Top of Page

Ryan Harper
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
322 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  08:50:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't know. If it wasn't for the highlight packages that you guys post on these forums, I wouldn't get to see either of them in action. Thats what I get for living in the West. Thanks Gary.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  16:34:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahahahahahahaha!!!! That is so true!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page