Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Best/worst commentator during playoffs

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
willus3 Posted - 05/21/2008 : 15:41:55
Who do feel has been the best during these playoffs?

For me the best is easily Craig Simpson. I really enjoy his commentary. He's well spoken and has great insight into the game as he has been there as a player and knows what he's talking about.
The worst for me would be Glen Healey. What a clown!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest8991 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 11:59:42
Millen is the worst commentary in Hockey
Mcguire is a close second

What is wrong with the NHL why can't they get any decent players to add insight. When I watch Football I get input from Hall of fame coaches and players. When I watch hockey I get input from 4th liners and backup goalies.

Are there any good colour men in the NHL?
Guest9655 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 10:51:14
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2628

Anyone who thinks whatever Crosby does was "amazing" or "unbelievable".....he passed the puck.....thats what hes supposed to do. I'd almost rather turn down the volume when watching a pitsburgh game because it is such a disgrace.

Yeah I agree. i think it was Greg Millen that does that so often. I can't stand him.
Guest2628 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 09:40:42
Anyone who thinks whatever Crosby does was "amazing" or "unbelievable".....he passed the puck.....thats what hes supposed to do. I'd almost rather turn down the volume when watching a pitsburgh game because it is such a disgrace.
Guest9698 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 06:22:15
I agree Garry Galley was absolutley brutal during the Ottawa Series, we all know who he was cheering for. I felt bad for Jim Hughson who said it how it was, well having to deal with someone like Galley who was a fan in the stands not a commentator.

It reminded me too much of Cole and Neale doing a leaf game.
pensfan17 Posted - 05/21/2008 : 19:12:33
Gary Galley during the Pittsburgh - Ottawa serires was absolutely terrible. I dont really have a favourite.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page