Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Detroit 07/08 Stanley Cup Champions!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 06/04/2008 : 19:55:36
We'll it's official the Detroit Red Wings have won the stanley cup. The final score was 3-2.It was a great series and a great playoffs. Henrik Zetterberg has won the conn smythe trophy. I have had a great time watching this series and these playoffs. Any thoughts on this year's playoffs?

>>>Wings<<< for the cup!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
I´m also Cånädiön Posted - 06/06/2008 : 08:59:53
Christmas came early this year! Ahh, gonna go fire up the outdoor grill now
99pickles Posted - 06/06/2008 : 02:39:44
quote:
Originally posted by SuperSakic

What I want to know is what in the world was that last penalty on Detroit called for? They said it was hooking, but the Det guy didn't even touch the Pit guy! I was thinking to myself, it's like the refs were told to make the Pens win so they could have the NHL's sweetheart crosby win the cup. Even the previous game to this one. Three powerplays for Pitts in OT? Are you kidding me?!!! I'm telling you, there's something afoot!

Yep...weak call there. I was pretty pissed about the first 2 PP's in the previous game's O/T too. Unfortunately, that last had to be called....but that 4 minutes spent PK'ing earlier in the O/T could have been when Detroit scored the even strength winner. And I grew up a Maple Leafs fan!

Alas, I learned something the night that coach Sutter didn't say peep about Khabibulin letting in the missed goal that would have CERTAINLY given Calgary the cup in '04: Many calls are missed, many calls are made, it's too fast of a game to call everything perfectly with human eyes. You play within the calls that are made, it's part of the game. Both teams get good calls and bad calls. It's just the way it is, and we have to accept it.
SuperSakic Posted - 06/05/2008 : 09:30:30
What I want to know is what in the world was that last penalty on Detroit called for? They said it was hooking, but the Det guy didn't even touch the Pit guy! I was thinking to myself, it's like the refs were told to make the Pens win so they could have the NHL's sweetheart crosby win the cup. Even the previous game to this one. Three powerplays for Pitts in OT? Are you kidding me?!!! I'm telling you, there's something afoot!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 06/05/2008 : 07:13:52
If there was little more time on the clock someone from Pittsburgh could of knocked it in that open net at the end when Ozzy when sprawling and the puck just stayed out sliding a little above the line. That would of been quite something.

Congratulations Detroit!
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 06/05/2008 : 04:57:01
yeah i watched this game. it was a great Stanley Cup final. i knew my boys would bring it home.

Leafsfan_94

Guest6633 Posted - 06/05/2008 : 01:13:54
Woo-hoo! To the doubters, now do you believe?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page