Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Bertuzzi - time to suck it up

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 04/07/2006 : 10:33:44
Bertuzzi was at it again yesterday with the media. He even threw out an S bomb. I am so sick of the "it is what it is" attitude. "Nothings changed its the same S&%* every day". Yah no kidding Todd. We have to suffer through watching you play hockey every day too - if that is what you call it. More like gliding around like a frickin figure skater for 60 minutes. Is that Todd Bertuzzi or Emanuel Sandhu out there? Tough to tell as you both choke when it counts. Bert has had about a dozen games where he put forth a bit of effort. Its do or die time and if he doesn't suck it up and start playing his season and time in Vancouver is done.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
goon Posted - 04/10/2006 : 09:48:18
Huge hit he threw on Dion Phaneuf against the Flames on Saturday night. When you see him do that, it really brings you out of your seat - and then you start to wonder why he isn't doing that every game. Let's just hope he is saving it for the playoffs. If they make it.
leigh Posted - 04/09/2006 : 00:58:29
The boy has all the talent in the world but has a mental thing going on. He's got to either get that chip off his shoulder or use it to his advantage. One or the other but do something!
blade Posted - 04/07/2006 : 13:56:09
I've only seen him play on tv a few times this year but i think you're right. He kind of coasts and doesn't put the brakes on much to grab a loose, or over-skated puck. Maybe he has super-star-syndrome? A little too good for the rest of us and doesn't feel accountable.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page