Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Sutter says Tanguay wont be traded

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 02/25/2008 : 18:29:31
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=230548&hubname=nhl

I thought this was interesting I thought that by the way Tanguay sounded when he was talking to media the other day that he wanted out. I guess that this means the Habs will be extremly targeting Hossa now. Also will there be trade deadline chat like I saw in the forum last year.

Go Stars
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GoOilGo Posted - 03/20/2008 : 03:36:28
When I was at school I had my laptop half open and just looked at it like every 10 minutes or so, It was awesome, didn't get caught either.
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 02/25/2008 : 20:39:24
Ya I have to go to school and I was just wondering. Is the trade deadline all day or what?

No Pain, No Gain!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 02/25/2008 : 19:47:36
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

Me and my bud are going to the computer lab at lunch to check out the scores. Nash and Colarox, this is your personal invitation to join me and Sam

Habs get number 25 this year

Ya i was even thinking of skipping school. I didn't know there were so many members that still go to school on here i thought i was only one.

Go Stars
PainTrain Posted - 02/25/2008 : 19:33:46
The Flames actually wanted to get Kovalev in return because Kennan knows Kovalev. But since Kovalev has been doing really well for the Habs I think Montreal didn't want to make the trade.

I believe Atlanta's GM is offering Hossa one more contract and if he rejects he will put him on the market. Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Unfortunately I have to go to school, but luckily my father will be sending me texts of all the big trades. Thanks you cell phones!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page