Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Why Is Ovechkin Showing Up As Injured?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6555 Posted - 12/05/2008 : 02:28:17
Enough said.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 12/05/2008 : 17:05:43
HAHA I guess so!

As we state on our injury page, the injuries are not always 100% accurate. We do what we can. Typically however if they are on the roster for the next game they get taken off the injury list. In the meantime we'll double check his status and take him off if needed. And if he's on the roster for next game he'll definitely be removed.

Cheers!
Guest6555 Posted - 12/05/2008 : 16:54:14
quote:
Originally posted by admin

Probably because he is injured.

Click on the injury in your pool to learn more about the injury. Apparently he was injured on the 4th of December. The details of the injury as of this posting are "undisclosed" and he is listed as day to day.

So that's how it works lol :) I already clicked on the injury.

But seriously. He left last night's game but he returned and finished the game. I am not sure what your source is but none of TSN, Yahoo or Sportsline currently have Ovechkin on the injury report and each site is up to date.

Some injured players, i.e. Sakic go days/weeks without being listed as injured, Ovechkin misses part of a game and that same night he shows up as injured. MVP Treatment I suppose.

admin Posted - 12/05/2008 : 15:21:23
Probably because he is injured.

Click on the injury in your pool to learn more about the injury. Apparently he was injured on the 4th of December. The details of the injury as of this posting are "undisclosed" and he is listed as day to day.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page