Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Quick questions:

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest6648 Posted - 09/29/2009 : 12:35:43
These will probably sound dumb but I'd just like confirmation of my assumtions so I'm sure of the system.

1. The penalty min value is per ONE min right? So if I assign a value of -0.2, a minor penalty would be a -0.4 hit. I'm assuming its per min can anyone confirm this?

2. Plus minus question - since I'm unable to use negative numbers in the minus scoring section, a positive number will take points away for minus stats. ie. 5 in the minus box, a minus 3 player will be hit with -15. Again stupid questions but I've never used this before. Glad I found it though, its unbelievable.

Thanks in advance.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 10/14/2009 : 19:59:18
trades show up TWO days after your trade date. the day of the trade the old player still collects points, so the next day his points from the previous day are displayed. Then on the second day the new player's points will show up - while the old player shows up in white.
sharksfan44 Posted - 10/14/2009 : 18:31:59
guest6683, x means the player is below the round point average and the ! means he is the leading scorer in that round the player was drafted. it's on the legend at the bottom of the standings table.
Guest6683 Posted - 10/14/2009 : 18:22:41
Maybe I'm an idiot but what do the x and ! mean after the numbers in the pool standings?
Guest4078 Posted - 10/04/2009 : 13:29:02
yeah i made trades and hey dont show up in the view pool section but they show up in the manage rosters section
Guest4078 Posted - 10/04/2009 : 00:15:42
thank you thatw what i thought but i wasnt sure, also i tried to make trades but it seems to not be working because usually the player traded for will show up on your roster in white letters but it doesnt now, any suggestions?
admin Posted - 10/04/2009 : 00:04:02
A Replacement Trade means that you trade away ALL the points of the first player and pick up ALL the points of the second player. A Split Trade means that you keep the points of the traded player up to the trade date and start collecting points of the acquired player after the trade date.
Guest4078 Posted - 10/03/2009 : 23:18:42
hi i have a pool on here and just wanted to ask what is the difference between a "split" and "replacement" trade, thank you
Guest6628 Posted - 10/02/2009 : 14:23:26
Oh ok. No rush. I was just curious. Thanks again!
admin Posted - 10/02/2009 : 09:33:40
Glad you're liking it! We're part way through updating the injury list. Also, when a player ends up on a roster for a game the system will automatically update them accordingly, so once all the teams ahve played a game it self-sorts. Regardless, we should have it all sorted out this weekend. Cheers!
Guest6694 Posted - 10/02/2009 : 01:06:18
Hello again. Just a question now that the pool has started (looks great btw). I have a couple players which have injury notes from last season still attached to them. ie. Morrow out indef. on IR. Pretty sure those guys are healthy now. So I was just wondering if this will take care of itself or what will happen. Thanks!
Guest6648 Posted - 09/29/2009 : 17:30:29
Perfect. Thanks you very much for the clarification. Cheers!
admin Posted - 09/29/2009 : 16:57:45
Hi Guest 6648,

Great questions, and yes, you understand both perfectly...

1) the penalty values are based on per minute.
2) numbers in the minus category will take away that amount for each tick. so a minus 3 with a "5" in the minus category will result in a minus 15 points for that night. Conversely in the plus side if the player is +3 for the game and you have a 5 in there they will earn 15 points.
Sensfan101 Posted - 09/29/2009 : 13:28:25
1. yes
2. I think so

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page