Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Edmonton
 Is it 9 already?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oil guy Posted - 03/16/2007 : 08:37:24
It looks like things are not getting any better but at least the new kid Nilsson scored a goal.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 03/22/2007 : 15:23:37
quote:
Originally posted by lyall

Has anyone nocticed how well MAB has been doing in Long Island? I am certain that he could never play that well in Edmonton. He has the potential to be a really good offensive defenseman. This, to me, says that the Oilers are not lacking skill. To me the problem lies in coaching, or even managment. I like KLowe. I think he is doing his best, but nothing could make me happier than see Craig MacTavish fired at the end of the season. Then have him replaced with some one outside the Oilers system. Not Huddy Simpson or Moores.

Oh & just a little FYI the oilers have many first round picks next draft. As it sits right now Edmonton has 8th pick. If they keep losing we get CHI & CBJ to win 2 more each then we have 5th pick overall. (I'm asuming that PHI, PHX, WSH, & LAK all have a first round pick). I'm cheering for Edmonton to lose. Here's to next year!! Cheers!

You have to remember that it is a draft lottery. Edmonton is not guaranteed anything yet.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
Mikhailova Posted - 03/22/2007 : 14:15:13
quote:
Originally posted by oil guy

Is it 9 already?

No, it's actually about 5:15

Hahahaha
oil guy Posted - 03/17/2007 : 07:57:34
I agree with lyall, mact doesn't seem to be able to get guys to preform.
Maybe a new coach could motivate them to do something.
MAB is a good example, in fact a lot of players seem to get better after they leave the oilers.
I think they need to clean up the coaching staff and even klowe.
lyall Posted - 03/16/2007 : 23:57:05
Never once have I praised the likes of MacTavish. No matter how far we got last season, I was still dissapointed when MacT got a contract.

"I Was So Happy I Gave Kerry Fraser A Hug" -Bill Guerin
Canucks Man Posted - 03/16/2007 : 23:49:41
Wow talk about people jumping as far away from the Mactavish bandwagon, when he lead you guys to the cup finals i dont remember you saying s*** like that, i believe you were all priasing him, I think edmonton shouldnt have traded pronger.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
lyall Posted - 03/16/2007 : 23:20:08
Has anyone nocticed how well MAB has been doing in Long Island? I am certain that he could never play that well in Edmonton. He has the potential to be a really good offensive defenseman. This, to me, says that the Oilers are not lacking skill. To me the problem lies in coaching, or even managment. I like KLowe. I think he is doing his best, but nothing could make me happier than see Craig MacTavish fired at the end of the season. Then have him replaced with some one outside the Oilers system. Not Huddy Simpson or Moores.

Oh & just a little FYI the oilers have many first round picks next draft. As it sits right now Edmonton has 8th pick. If they keep losing we get CHI & CBJ to win 2 more each then we have 5th pick overall. (I'm asuming that PHI, PHX, WSH, & LAK all have a first round pick). I'm cheering for Edmonton to lose. Here's to next year!! Cheers!
Beans15 Posted - 03/16/2007 : 11:15:59
I was at the game last night. Man, that was a tough one. The Oilers really didn't play that poorly, but you can see the obvious lack of experience on the ice.

I was very impressed with your Nilsson. He's going to be a player. Little weak defensively, but fast, good hands, and great vision. I could see him being a playmaking Hemsky type of player on the 2nd line very soon.

Saku Steen Posted - 03/16/2007 : 09:15:25
Yeah, Nilsson gave Edmonton a bit of an energy last night

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page