Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Canucks Coaching

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Blubberboy Posted - 01/02/2007 : 16:28:49
Who was a better coach?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 01/04/2007 : 17:51:29
I'm not exposed to the Canucks like you Canadians are so I don't really know too much about their coaching. The occasional Canucks games I see aren't enough to tell.

(Though Vancouver is closer to the US than it is to Ottawa or Toronto or NS for example, but I live in Maryland so I'm just as far away from it )
bablaboushka Posted - 01/04/2007 : 17:34:05
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6916

quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Blubber, I just told you that when you create a poll specific to a team like this, to please post it in the appropriate forum.

I don't want to discourage you from posting polls, but if I make suggestions as to how to help keep the forums organized, I would appreciate if you could follow them. Thank you.

He might also want to consider spelling CANUCKS right.

Well whatever, typos (as it clearly is) aren't as huge a deal as just being too lazy to find the correct way to spell something you might not know how to.

As for the coaching, I think it's too early to truly tell. I'm not exposed to the Canucks like you Westerners are so I couldn't make a sound judgment until I see how they do a little more long-term.
leigh Posted - 01/04/2007 : 16:46:15
Well neither I guess. Crawford had his moments and had some moderate success but ultimately he squandered their chance.

And Vigneault hasn't done anything measurable yet. I'm happy for the Canucks to be on a 5 game winning streak (at great expense to my Flames, d'oh!) but 5 games is expected once in a while and not something to celebrate.
Guest6916 Posted - 01/04/2007 : 16:40:34
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Blubber, I just told you that when you create a poll specific to a team like this, to please post it in the appropriate forum.

I don't want to discourage you from posting polls, but if I make suggestions as to how to help keep the forums organized, I would appreciate if you could follow them. Thank you.

He might also want to consider spelling CANUCKS right.
I HATE CROSBY Posted - 01/04/2007 : 16:10:00
Crawford was a joke......He cheered when Burtuzzi cheap shot moore (watch the tape if you don't believe me)......And you'd think a guy who coached pat roy would know dan cloutier was a disgrace!!!!!!!!...It was the Crawford/Burtuzzi/Cloutier era that ended my liking of the canucks.......But this Vigneult guy has ressurected some of my pre-crawford feelings towards the nucks

I HATE CROSBY
pucker Posted - 01/03/2007 : 10:12:58
Well, Crawford has a cup plus his record is great. Vigneault does not have the experience that Crawford has either. But I think that Vignealt is the right coach for the Canucks and is doing a better job than Crawford did last year. That is the funny thing with coaching - one day the players listen to you, the next day they stop. Right now the Canucks are buying into Vigneault's system.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/02/2007 : 21:21:19

1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/02/2007 : 16:36:31
I said they were even
Blubberboy Posted - 01/02/2007 : 16:29:45
I thought that Marc Crawford was better.
Vigneult is a bad coach.

Go Canucks

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page