Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 10-2 rout of Boston

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bablaboushka Posted - 01/04/2007 : 19:34:47
5 goals in the second and 4 in the third after trailing 2-1 through one. Where did this come from?

I have Steen in my pool and he got 5 points, which would make me happy but we have the bias rule to ignore the bottom three players on our teams. He was nine points out of 10th (of 13) on my team so not one of those points counts, ugh. Funny what being moved up to the top line can do for someone.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 02/04/2007 : 17:14:02
You know what I noticed. Whenever the Leafs blowout a team by scoring more then 7 goals that game, they end up going on a losing streak.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Mikhailova Posted - 01/06/2007 : 18:25:14
Wow..the Leafs won a game! lol...and scored TEN goals Boston isn't all that good, so the Leafs' win isn't really that shocking, but their scoring 10 goals is.
lyall Posted - 01/04/2007 : 22:12:40
I have Sundin and McCabe in my pool and all I got was 1 assist. 10 goals and 2 of the teams top players only get 1 assist. I think I may cry.
basic0 Posted - 01/04/2007 : 20:28:13
This is going to sound like a Paul Maurice soundbyte, but...

It's not that Toronto was great. Toronto was good. They worked hard and deserved the win. This game was more about how terrible Boston was. The Leafs probably should have only won by a goal or two the way they played, everything beyond that was a belated Christmas gift from a Boston team who just absolutely gave up about 30 minutes into the game.

It's nice to see some of the young guys like Steen, Stajan, and Pohl pick things up a little bit though, and it was a pretty entertaining game...unless you're a Boston fan of course. ;)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page