Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Toronto
 10-2 rout of Boston Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  19:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
5 goals in the second and 4 in the third after trailing 2-1 through one. Where did this come from?

I have Steen in my pool and he got 5 points, which would make me happy but we have the bias rule to ignore the bottom three players on our teams. He was nine points out of 10th (of 13) on my team so not one of those points counts, ugh. Funny what being moved up to the top line can do for someone.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 01/04/2007 19:39:22

basic0
Top Prospect

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  20:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is going to sound like a Paul Maurice soundbyte, but...

It's not that Toronto was great. Toronto was good. They worked hard and deserved the win. This game was more about how terrible Boston was. The Leafs probably should have only won by a goal or two the way they played, everything beyond that was a belated Christmas gift from a Boston team who just absolutely gave up about 30 minutes into the game.

It's nice to see some of the young guys like Steen, Stajan, and Pohl pick things up a little bit though, and it was a pretty entertaining game...unless you're a Boston fan of course. ;)
Go to Top of Page

lyall
PickupHockey Pro

360 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  22:12:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have Sundin and McCabe in my pool and all I got was 1 assist. 10 goals and 2 of the teams top players only get 1 assist. I think I may cry.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  18:25:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow..the Leafs won a game! lol...and scored TEN goals Boston isn't all that good, so the Leafs' win isn't really that shocking, but their scoring 10 goals is.
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  17:14:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what I noticed. Whenever the Leafs blowout a team by scoring more then 7 goals that game, they end up going on a losing streak.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page