Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Sergei Fedorov - 500 goals?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 09/24/2008 : 12:41:40
At nearly 39 years of age and with 472 regular season goals, will Sergei Fedorov reach the 500 goal plateau before his NHL hockey career ends?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 10/14/2008 : 19:14:58
if i were him i wouldnt retire until you reach that milestone. same with gary roberts. i wouldnt retire util i reach that 500 goal mark.

Leafsfan_94

Canucks Man Posted - 10/14/2008 : 10:32:56
It will be hard if he playes D like he did last night for the entire season.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Senatorsfan815 Posted - 10/05/2008 : 14:27:26
Of course he'll reach it I have NO doubt at all!!
Pasty7 Posted - 09/26/2008 : 16:05:45
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I also think he will do it, but I am not sure if it will be this year or not. Even though he had 13 points in 18 reg season games with Washington, only 2 were goals. It has been 4 seasons since he cracked the 20 goal plateau and he has but 43 goals in the past 3 seasons.

It would be a stretch to think he will break 500 goals this season, but not that big of a stretch. If health and perhaps centring a line with Ovechkin and Backstrom, it would be possible. I think it is more than likley going to happen early next season. BUT, he only signed a one year deal. Who knows.

It will be a story for me to personally watch through the year. Fedorov belongs in a list of the most complete player who ever played the game and may be the very best all around player of my generation. In his prime, he was like Iginla with a little less of a scoring touch but far better defensively.

you know beans we disagree a lot about a lot of things but i can't flaw you on this one you are 100% right on that Federov is one of the best all time when it comes to every aspect of the game a shooin for the HOF i'd even go as far to say first ballot

Pasty
Beans15 Posted - 09/24/2008 : 15:37:27
I also think he will do it, but I am not sure if it will be this year or not. Even though he had 13 points in 18 reg season games with Washington, only 2 were goals. It has been 4 seasons since he cracked the 20 goal plateau and he has but 43 goals in the past 3 seasons.

It would be a stretch to think he will break 500 goals this season, but not that big of a stretch. If health and perhaps centring a line with Ovechkin and Backstrom, it would be possible. I think it is more than likley going to happen early next season. BUT, he only signed a one year deal. Who knows.

It will be a story for me to personally watch through the year. Fedorov belongs in a list of the most complete player who ever played the game and may be the very best all around player of my generation. In his prime, he was like Iginla with a little less of a scoring touch but far better defensively.

MSC Posted - 09/24/2008 : 14:32:00
He'll absolutly do it, maybe not this year but he won't retire until he does.
willus3 Posted - 09/24/2008 : 14:28:27
Playing on Washington I think it's very possible. They're playing firewagon hockey out there.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page