Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 2009 Stanley Cup Thief

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 04/14/2009 : 12:51:05
Of the visiting teams for the playoffs, which NHL goalie do you think has the most potential to steal the 2009 Stanley Cup for his team?
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2979 Posted - 04/21/2009 : 19:24:04
Boston and Chicago for the CUP Boston takes.Ana. and the Rangers are the first round upsets.
Guest0433 Posted - 04/20/2009 : 15:21:42
your right kipper is taking the team for the old 4-0 sweep yes i am jealous of that save% and gaa% bahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Guest8127

quote:
Originally posted by Guest0433

lol kipper has the most votes haha brutal you guys think this guy is good not even top 30 in sv% and gaa he is brutal and will cost the flames the series woosh unless there offence save him as usual

Spoken like a true Golf fan... whoops, I mean Oilers fan

Guest1706 Posted - 04/20/2009 : 15:11:15
HA HA HA. They have to get by the Bruins first to make it to the Cup Finals.
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey Boy

I can't believe everyone is talking about Ward and the canes so much. Everyone counted out the devils when Marty went down (except me) and they proved everyone wrong. The Canes don't stand a chance with a healthy Brodeur. The Devils are the real deal and they will represent the East in the cup finals!

M

MP

Guest4864 Posted - 04/20/2009 : 09:52:24
quote:

are you serious? stats mean nothing when the puck drops. kipper is unreal, and the forwards bailing him out? its usually the other way around bud. have you watched a game this year?

golf flames golf

Fixed that for you
forumer09 Posted - 04/18/2009 : 17:56:52
i cant tell you what you think but. i think lunquist is a his prime i know evrybodys voting for kipprasof but he hasent been good latly he's just another chip of the old block
Guest4017 Posted - 04/18/2009 : 09:12:35
luongo is the man, all the other guys cant compare with him.

in the past 4 games hes let in 1 goal
JERJ2008 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 15:37:48
Well, with Hiller taking a shut out from the Sharks (who saw that one coming?), so far he's looking pretty good. Fleury got a 4-1 win over the Flyers, and I didn't expect the Flyers to sweep but I did see the the games being closer than that. Looks like a couple of underdogs here.
Note though, there was a definite impedement on Kiprusoff with the OT goal last night. He played a good game and got robbed of a potential win. s***ty way to lose...
Guest8144 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 14:42:43
kippy isnt gonna do it sorry to let you know but hillier will and not quite sure why hes not in this poll instead of giguere......
QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!
Guest2978 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 10:55:36
quote:

lol kipper has the most votes haha brutal you guys think this guy is good not even top 30 in sv% and gaa he is brutal and will cost the flames the series woosh unless there offence save him as usual

are you serious? stats mean nothing when the puck drops. kipper is unreal, and the forwards bailing him out? its usually the other way around bud. have you watched a game this year?

go flames go
Guest8127 Posted - 04/17/2009 : 05:11:11
quote:

Spoken like a true Golf fan... whoops, I mean Oilers fan
n/a Posted - 04/17/2009 : 04:48:52
I suppose we can now add Hiller, of Anaheim.

If you had done your homework, you would have known that the coach himself publicly stated that he would go with Hiller in the first game, as Giguere had stumbled a bit in the last week and hasn't been super sharp all year (inconsistent).

It's a guarantee now that Hiller starts the second game . . . and even if they lose, will most likely start the third as well.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Guest2534 Posted - 04/16/2009 : 15:51:00
It doesn't necessarily matter which goalie is more skilled. I think Steve Mason has been exceptional however the reality is Colombus is not going to beat Detroit. Period. Calgary is going into the playoffs on somewhat of a role and has probably the best possible matchup(s). Not to mention Kipper' has always lit it up in the playoffs.
Guest9109 Posted - 04/16/2009 : 11:17:30
but this away question aside... luongo is gonna own these playoffs,
hes effin sick man, sick!!!
Thrasher Posted - 04/16/2009 : 10:03:54
Henrik stole game one of the series between Washington and New York. If there is one goaltender this year that can steal a series, it would be him. He was absolutely on fire last night, and i have no doubt he can do that 3 more times in his series. Mason could, but i don't think Detroit would let that happen. Kipper might, but Flames are injury riddled and they have been struggling of late.

I Promise I didn't give her the STD, I'm not a sharing person.
Guest6969 Posted - 04/16/2009 : 07:35:26
wherez bobby luuuuuu
Axey Posted - 04/16/2009 : 07:27:52
Lundqvist definitely has the ability to steal the show. Same deals with Kipper. Carey Price has a nack for showing up at the right times, lay off the comments about this season and last years playoffs. He still has a chance. I still say Vancouver vs. Devils in the finals. The goaltending battle would be a show itself.
Guest4069 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 20:06:31
i know! :(!
Guest4607 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 15:59:08
quote:

I'm sorry pastsy but i have a very hard time betting against the best goaltender of all time. the devils added lots of size and skill and experience in Shanahan, Holik, Rolston. Parise, Langenbrunner and Elias had amazing seasons. through in grinders like Madden, Pandolfo and Clarkson not to mention Gionta, with a well-disciplined defence and the best goalie its a no brainer babe!

MP

I dont think Patrick Row is on the last, Steve Mason has the best chance to steal games, leads the league with 10 shutouts and majority of those are stolen games
Guest9850 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 14:33:47
Steve Mason and the Blue Jackets will make it to the semi-finals
Mikey Boy Posted - 04/15/2009 : 14:21:16
I'm sorry pastsy but i have a very hard time betting against the best goaltender of all time. the devils added lots of size and skill and experience in Shanahan, Holik, Rolston. Parise, Langenbrunner and Elias had amazing seasons. through in grinders like Madden, Pandolfo and Clarkson not to mention Gionta, with a well-disciplined defence and the best goalie its a no brainer babe!

MP
Pasty7 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 14:09:18
quote:

I can't believe everyone is talking about Ward and the canes so much. Everyone counted out the devils when Marty went down (except me) and they proved everyone wrong. The Canes don't stand a chance with a healthy Brodeur. The Devils are the real deal and they will represent the East in the cup finals!

M

MP

a healthy brodeus been downright terrible in his last 3 post seasons,,,,, and terrible down the strech???

Pasty
Mikey Boy Posted - 04/15/2009 : 14:04:33

M

MP
Guest5335 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 11:31:00
dude its caz its AWAY goalies. lol obviously luongo is king.
Guest2263 Posted - 04/15/2009 : 10:36:31
y isnt lui on this list?!?!?!?!?
tbar Posted - 04/15/2009 : 06:38:39
quote:

Seeing as how he has taken the Flames to the cup on his back before I dont think its fair to throw him under the bus just yet.
Guest0433 Posted - 04/14/2009 : 20:14:19
Guest4435 Posted - 04/14/2009 : 17:08:05
Pasty7 Posted - 04/14/2009 : 16:27:21
Ward has done it before and has played the best of anyone down the strech the smart money is on him,, what i would like to see is the Steve Mason show

Pasty
Guest6891 Posted - 04/14/2009 : 16:08:32
THE QUESTION ASKED FOR THE VISITING TEAM NETMINDER

(ADMIN EDIT - CONTENT REMOVED - PERSONAL ATTACK)
Guest5898 Posted - 04/14/2009 : 15:00:10
knabibulin is playing way better then kippursoft right now and he has a backup goalie who actualy wins more than 1% of the time

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page