Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Lemaire retires after first round exit Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

baumer
Top Prospect

82 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  12:26:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would think Jacques Lemaire had some seriously high expectations in New Jersey this year. Is this him calling it a career or do you guys think there's going to be big changes to follow in Jersey this summer?

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  16:41:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe that he has called it a career...in coaching. He was specific that he was leaving coaching, but I don't think he'll be leaving hockey. He's too smart a hockey person not to end up in some sort of consulting position with some team, or even in a assistant GM/GM role.
Go to Top of Page

Gusteroni
Rookie

Canada
225 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  10:54:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've heard that he will be a part of the Devil organization in some kind of way I just don't know what he'll be doing. Perhaps in the front office in hockey ops, scouting is a possibility or perhaps a position on the farm. Not a bad career for Jacques all in all.

If I was a Devil's fan I'd be a little concerned about how many coaches Lou has had in 23 years...going on 12 different coaches and 16 coaches total, and that includes himself. There were a couple that were the coach twice along with himself but that is a lot of changes over the years.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page