Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Canadiens vs. Penguins - Game 7! Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  00:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who will win the 7th and deciding game of the exciting second round series?

Choices:

Montreal Canadiens
Pittsburgh Penguins

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  01:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I voted for the Penguins. However, I have no clue in all honesty. It's anyone's game at this point.

Before the season began, I predicted a Pens vs Wings threepeat.

I really figured both would wind up in the Cup Final, yet again. With the Pens as back-to-back Champs.

However, with the Wings out and the Pens struggling to defeat the Habs. It's anyone's Cup at this point. And, it's anyone's series.

The Habs could take this game. Momentum is on their side. And, they know how to defeat high powered teams at this point. By beating the Caps, and tying this series.

Should be a great game.

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  01:11:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can Mike Cammalleri be stopped? This guy is just on fire. He has been a huge part in the Canadiens success during these playoffs, along with Halak.

Although it has truly been a team effort for the Canadiens. Cammalleri is a guy I have liked for quite some time now. He is a talented player. And he's showing the fans why he was acquired by Bob Gainey.

He is just producing night after night for the Habs. He'll be the difference maker (along with Halak), in game 7. If these two shine, the Habs are doing the unthinkable. Eliminating both the Caps and the Pens!

Irvine/prez.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  01:22:38  Reply with Quote
Pittsburgh should win, if the series follows suit, however, I still have a feeling that they are trying to give the cup to Montreal.........they have not won it since '93, think this is all rigged
Go to Top of Page

Guest9344
( )

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  05:15:27  Reply with Quote
Hey Guest 4271 , are you smokin dope. If you think that the game is rigged you are out to lunch. Both teams are doing what they can to eliminate the other. Even suggesting that is ridiculous. Idiot!!!! Mtl is playing their game and with the excellent shot blocking and "stand on his head" effort from Halak is what is keeping them in the game. Go Habs Go!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  06:44:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been saying this all playoffs long regarding the Habs, and I think it may be something a lot of people are missing -

A solid goaltender is the greatest equalizer. In every game they've won this post-season, they've been significantly out-shot. Throw in 20+ guys that know their roles, buy into the team concept, and execute the coach's system, and you can beat a more skilled team. That's why Washington went down, and it's why Pittsburgh has gone to seven.

But what everyone seems to have forgotten is that Montreal's classic knock is their size and strength. They've skated stride for stride with the skilled teams in Washington and Pittsburgh. However, size and strength were their downfall against Philadelphia in 2008 and against Boston in 2009, which just so happen to be the two teams Montreal finds itself facing in the next round. Remember that nobody liked the signings of Cammalleri, Gomez and Gionta not because they didn't fare well against the likes of Crosby and Malkin but specifically because of Montreal's previous losses to bigger, stronger teams and their - really - downgrade in that category.

Can Montreal win game seven? Absolutely. Can they win against Boston or Philadelphia? Yes, but I certainly hope the Boston-Philadelphia series goes seven games and they beat the living daylights out of each other, because a strong, well-rested Philadelphia or Boston team could bully the Habs into the biggest threat they've faced yet.

Edited by - Alex on 05/11/2010 06:45:44
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  06:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cammalleri has become a gamebreaker in the playoffs, and no longer can we say that it's an easy pick in a 7th game with the argument that Crosby trumps all. I have been seriously impressed with several Habs players, Cammelleri and Halak leading the charge.

It really does seem like a coin flip.

I still lean towards the amazing Crosby, who I think will play like the MVP he is and be the difference - not necessarily scoring, but in just creating chances. Jordan Staal always plays a very tough game 7 as well, look for him to step it up.

But hats off to the Habs, they have earned every game they have won, and the coaching I feel has been phenomenal in terms of match-ups and special teams.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Go to Top of Page

Guest0288
( )

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  06:48:53  Reply with Quote
Man I hope Pittsburgh wins. I hate that STUPID Ole Ole song.
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  07:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Cammalleri has become a gamebreaker in the playoffs, and no longer can we say that it's an easy pick in a 7th game with the argument that Crosby trumps all. I have been seriously impressed with several Habs players, Cammelleri and Halak leading the charge.

It really does seem like a coin flip.

I still lean towards the amazing Crosby, who I think will play like the MVP he is and be the difference - not necessarily scoring, but in just creating chances. Jordan Staal always plays a very tough game 7 as well, look for him to step it up.

But hats off to the Habs, they have earned every game they have won, and the coaching I feel has been phenomenal in terms of match-ups and special teams.

One thing about Crosby is he has had an amazing series defensivly he came back in game six and took a goal right off Kostitsyn's stick without takeing a penalty, he may not be producing at the pace he was against the sens but he is playing terrific hockey

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  07:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Slozo.....well said, i know that must have hurt for you to admit, but kudo's to you for saying it .

This really is a coin flip, as are most game 7's unless there are significant injuries. Speaking of which, wonder if Markov makes and appearance or maybe even Hal Gill? The 6 D that Montreal dressed yesterday played well and O'Byrne filled in nicely with over 12 mins of ice time but what has me amazed is PK Subban! Where was this kid all year? Why wasn't he playing NHL hockey??? He logged almost 30mins of ice time last night and was on the ice in the final minute with a one goal lead? Talk about making the move to the NHL game quickly at an extremely pressure filled time of year in one of the more difficult places to play (with pressure)!!! This kid is fun to watch and he reminds me of a point guard the way he carries the puck and makes his moves! Oh, by the way, he finished +2 on the night as well!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4809 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  07:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Alex, thanks for the props to give credit to the Habs . . . it is hard, but as I have said before - I am a hockey fan #1, a Leafs fan #2. I will always enjoy great, entertaining hockey, and the storylines to go along with it . . . and the possibility even for the Habs to knock off the Pens after knocking off the Caps in one of the greatest 1st round comebacks ever is really amazing to watch.

And that Subban kid . . . wow, that kid has some amazing moves. I really am astounded at his poise at times - I think it's the whole "I haven't realised where I am yet" thing. Great skater, great poise, looks to be a future top d-man right now.

Sigh. I can't take all this Habs talk, it's getting me depressed . . . that, and the thought of having to endure an entire season of gloating from any Habs fan for the entire next season if they manage to go any farther than this game 7.

I am now going to make a Cammalleri voodoo doll . . . what number is he again?

Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  08:14:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Well Alex, thanks for the props to give credit to the Habs . . . it is hard, but as I have said before - I am a hockey fan #1, a Leafs fan #2. I will always enjoy great, entertaining hockey, and the storylines to go along with it . . . and the possibility even for the Habs to knock off the Pens after knocking off the Caps in one of the greatest 1st round comebacks ever is really amazing to watch.

And that Subban kid . . . wow, that kid has some amazing moves. I really am astounded at his poise at times - I think it's the whole "I haven't realised where I am yet" thing. Great skater, great poise, looks to be a future top d-man right now.

Sigh. I can't take all this Habs talk, it's getting me depressed . . . that, and the thought of having to endure an entire season of gloating from any Habs fan for the entire next season if they manage to go any farther than this game 7.

I am now going to make a Cammalleri voodoo doll . . . what number is he again?

Come now you gotta root for Cammalleri hes a Tornoto kid

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Guest8144
( )

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  13:35:11  Reply with Quote
Ill never root for montreal because no one from montreal would ever root for toronto. thats just the way things are, its like asking english soccer fans to cheer for france.

This is also why i dont buy the whole 'cheer for a canadian team' crap. Does anyone actually think people in vancouver, montreal or ottawa would support the hated maple leafs if they were to go deep in the playoffs again? not a chance, thats why they'll get no love from me.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  13:51:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
This is also why i dont buy the whole 'cheer for a canadian team' crap. Does anyone actually think people in vancouver, montreal or ottawa would support the hated maple leafs if they were to go deep in the playoffs again? not a chance, thats why they'll get no love from me.

Its because unless you live in TO, most Canadians hate the leafs. We see the fans as generally bitter and jaded...oh, I see why now.

However, I think most would cheer for the Habs - after the Canucks they are my fav Canadian team by a long shot, and I like what they're doing in this series. Giant killers of 2010
Go to Top of Page

Porkchop73
PickupHockey Pro

640 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  14:18:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really like the determination shown by the Habs, can I pick them to win game 7?
The Pens are the more talented team, they know what it takes. I believe the road to the cup from the East goes through Pittsburg and they should have walked all over the Habs.
The Habs are riding a hot goalie who already stymied one the best goal scorers in the NHL and is doing it again to both Malkin and Crosby. Hot goalies are a big factor in a run for the cup.
My prediction, just like the Olympics, Crosby is the hero. Seems to be the kids destiny.
Penguins win game 7 in OT on a Crosby goal.
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  15:54:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

Come now you gotta root for Cammalleri hes a Tornoto kid

Pasty

So's Subban isn't he? Maybe the Leafs should get a couple of homegrown boys?
Go to Top of Page

Pasty7
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2312 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  07:50:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Porkchop73

I really like the determination shown by the Habs, can I pick them to win game 7?
The Pens are the more talented team, they know what it takes. I believe the road to the cup from the East goes through Pittsburg and they should have walked all over the Habs.
The Habs are riding a hot goalie who already stymied one the best goal scorers in the NHL and is doing it again to both Malkin and Crosby. Hot goalies are a big factor in a run for the cup.
My prediction, just like the Olympics, Crosby is the hero. Seems to be the kids destiny.
Penguins win game 7 in OT on a Crosby goal.

Win or lose i think the habs can be happy with the steps they took this year, honestly as big of a habs fan i am i have a feeling the magic stops here, i mean like you said it just seems to be sids destiny

Pasty
Go to Top of Page

Guest7886
( )

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  08:05:14  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cheer for the leafs? Of course not. Cheer for any other canadian team above any of the american teams (pools notwithstanding)? Definitely.
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  08:06:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuxfan

quote:

Its because unless you live in TO, most Canadians hate the leafs. We see the fans as generally bitter and jaded...oh, I see why now.

However, I think most would cheer for the Habs - after the Canucks they are my fav Canadian team by a long shot, and I like what they're doing in this series. Giant killers of 2010

Canucks fans sure seemed bitter and jaded last night, booing their captain and goalie who is locked up for another 10 years, have fun with that.

The fact remains, people in Toronto do not cheer the habs, for any reason, ever. Would you ever expect a habs fan to root for the leafs? exactly.

Most canadians hate the leafs eh? Well, most of canada hates quebec. People on the west coast hate ontatio and quebec, people in ontario hate quebec, people in alberta hate ontario, and so on and so forth. This is why i dont buy the whole cheer for a canadian team thing. We all hate each other during the season, why would i jump on a bandwagon just beacause my team is out?

its stupid.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Go to Top of Page

Guest9423
( )

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  09:44:31  Reply with Quote
Montreal wins unless Crosby actually shows up for once this series...even then Canadiens are undefeated when Crosby scores :)
Go to Top of Page

Guest4271
( )

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  09:54:00  Reply with Quote
Don't really get this "cheer for a Canadian team once my team is gone." Insert Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa. Im from Nova Scotia and I can tell you for certain that besides Montreal and Toronto, American teams are the most liked in these parts. Boston, New York and more recently Pittsburgh are really well suported and very few people care about the western Canadian teams. Probably has a lot to do with 10:30, 11:00 o'clock games but thats the reality.
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  10:14:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Canucks fans sure seemed bitter and jaded last night, booing their captain and goalie who is locked up for another 10 years, have fun with that.

Have fun with having Luongo locked up for the rest of his career? Are you kidding? I can't think of any team in the NHL that would not want Luongo as their goalie for the forseeable future @ 5.25M/year. I understand you cheer for the Leafs, and therefore have no recent experience with playoff hockey - but seriously, one bad series does not sink a good goalie, and don't mistake frustration with the outcome of a playoff series with bitterness and hatred.

quote:

Most canadians hate the leafs eh? Well, most of canada hates quebec. People on the west coast hate ontatio and quebec, people in ontario hate quebec, people in alberta hate ontario, and so on and so forth. This is why i dont buy the whole cheer for a canadian team thing. We all hate each other during the season, why would i jump on a bandwagon just beacause my team is out?

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up then, I was wondering what the "official hate" rules were for the various regions.
Go to Top of Page

Guest2223
( )

Posted - 05/12/2010 :  10:53:15  Reply with Quote
i think pitts. will get some breaks tonight, over-due. quick whistle goal last game and 3 concec. goal posts !!! i predict pitts. with a 4 or 5 .....to 1 win over mont.
heh nuxfan....your wrong, there are leafs fans all accross canada, esp. here in nfld, thousands of them but i cheer for most cdn. teams...except mont., their fans here just drive me crazy.
by the way, what has luongo done for any other nhl team to want him ?? one round win in the playoffs ?? what goalie hasn`t done that ?? you cant count this years gold medal has a major personal accomplishment, after all he was part of the best team in the world :)
Go to Top of Page

Guest6816
( )

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  06:02:29  Reply with Quote
Habs won woohoo my 2nd fave team
Go to Top of Page

Guest8926
( )

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  16:07:44  Reply with Quote
Yay Habs won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:18:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Have fun with having Luongo locked up for the rest of his career? Are you kidding? I can't think of any team in the NHL that would not want Luongo as their goalie for the forseeable future @ 5.25M/year. I understand you cheer for the Leafs, and therefore have no recent experience with playoff hockey - but seriously, one bad series does not sink a good goalie, and don't mistake frustration with the outcome of a playoff series with bitterness and hatred.

quote:

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up then, I was wondering what the "official hate" rules were for the various regions.

One bad series? Have you already forgotten about last year? When the city of Vancouver literally planned a parade after the 1st round?

Also, how was Canucks day? Getting past the 1st round is like a stanley cup in vancouver.

maybe its not obvious to you, but the rivalries across canada are pretty fierce. Your telling me that people out west dont resent ontario? That people in ontario and quebec dont really like each other (for the most part)? I figured it was common knowledge.

Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:40:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Roberts85

One bad series? Have you already forgotten about last year? When the city of Vancouver literally planned a parade after the 1st round?

Also, how was Canucks day? Getting past the 1st round is like a stanley cup in vancouver.

maybe its not obvious to you, but the rivalries across canada are pretty fierce. Your telling me that people out west dont resent ontario? That people in ontario and quebec dont really like each other (for the most part)? I figured it was common knowledge.

Matt, careful with your wording, "literally" means they "actually" had a route planned out. I guess i could be wrong, but i really don't think that's the case. If your statement was meant in jest or as a slight exagerration, then i get what you're saying, but your choice of words implies otherwise.

As for "Canucks Day", i was quite embarrassed at the announcement of that however, it was explained to me that it wasn't any sort of "holiday" or celebration over success as much as it was to simply build the following for our team some. The fact someone named a rally in Downtown as "Canucks Day" (unofficially), i will admit, it looked really bad. Then again, i will also admit that with the lack of success this team has had, maybe a celebration of ANYTHING isn't so bad. Lol....

The hatred across Canada issue really varies city to city, person to person. Me, i have no problem with Ontario, Quebec, etc. Yeah i hate it when i hear the talk of Quebec separating but i love the french. Ontario, yeah, i hate the Leafs (in a sporting way) and i'm not fond of some political stuff that happens in and about Ontrario but this is not the time nor place to discuss that stuff. Rivalries are one thing, but hatred going beyond simply disliking a team from another region is often unwarranted.

Can't we just all be friends
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:47:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alex - your right, we can all be friends. I dont mean to start a 'turf' war here. I was just using the whole "certain areas of canada dont really like each other' arguement to back up my points concerning cheering for other teams.

and yes, vancouver actually did plan a parade, im not making this up. How many times have I heard "go plan a parade" from nuck fans...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Vancouver-paper-asks-for-Cup-parade-route-hocke?urn=nhl,158591

Dont forget to click on the white towel link in the article

Edited by - Matt_Roberts85 on 05/14/2010 08:49:33
Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  08:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alex - your right, we can all be friends. I dont mean to start a 'turf' war here. I was just using the whole "certain areas of canada dont really like each other' arguement to back up my points concerning cheering for other teams.

and yes, vancouver actually did plan a parade, im not making this up. How many times have I heard "go plan a parade" from nuck fans...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Vancouver-paper-asks-for-Cup-parade-route-hocke?urn=nhl,158591

Okay, if you call a hockey blogger asking fans to make up a route "Vancouver planning a parade route", then yes, we did i suppose. I thought you actually meant that the City of Vancouver began preparations for a potential parade and actually spent time working out a map and plans to shut down streets.

I would bet you'd hear "plan the parade route" in every NHL city at some point during playoff success but in obvious jest. A blogger in a newspaper asking fans for their opinion of where the route should go in my mind is simply done in fun. I really wouldn't call this "Vancouver planning a parade route".

The idea of having to cheer for a team because it's from Canada doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I will in this case be cheering for the Habs first from here on out but i've always liked them as somewhat of a second favorite team. It's not always the case for me as i often like certain players on other teams and one's such as Joe Thornton who i'd love to see win a cup! For example, if it were a SJ / OTT final, i'd be all for the Sharks finally rewarding their fans and seeing big Joe get a cup. Or, the Leafs vs most teams, i'd be rooting against them although i do have a few teams i'd prob rather see TO win against such as Philly, Car, TB, Fla, Pho, Det for a variety of different reasons. As much as i "hate" the Leafs, i do feel for the Leafs nation as i know what you're going through as a fan. It's been quite the same here you know.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9270
( )

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  12:49:36  Reply with Quote
Wow Gonchar really looked like a pee wee on the Moen goal. Hey if you don't want to play tell your coach and stay on the bench, don't let your team down like that.

And that was just on that goal, he was also really brutal on the pp in the first period, and he also made a turnover that gave Montreal the second goal.

That, plus Crosby having that penalty at 10 seconds, and then Cooke having another penalty when they were already on a pk, resulting in a goal, Crosby coming back, and having to kill another 2 minutes. Put a few weak goals allowed by Fleury on top of that and you got yourself a lost.

So I blame it on 1. Gonchar, 2. Crosby, 3. Fleury 4. Halak and 5. Montreal being opportunist.

Go Chicago, Go Sharks, Go Philly, Go Boston
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Roberts85
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
936 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  14:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

quote:

Okay, if you call a hockey blogger asking fans to make up a route "Vancouver planning a parade route", then yes, we did i suppose. I thought you actually meant that the City of Vancouver began preparations for a potential parade and actually spent time working out a map and plans to shut down streets.
I would bet you'd hear "plan the parade route" in every NHL city at some point during playoff success but in obvious jest. A blogger in a newspaper asking fans for their opinion of where the route should go in my mind is simply done in fun. I really wouldn't call this "Vancouver planning a parade route".

The idea of having to cheer for a team because it's from Canada doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I will in this case be cheering for the Habs first from here on out but i've always liked them as somewhat of a second favorite team. It's not always the case for me as i often like certain players on other teams and one's such as Joe Thornton who i'd love to see win a cup! For example, if it were a SJ / OTT final, i'd be all for the Sharks finally rewarding their fans and seeing big Joe get a cup. Or, the Leafs vs most teams, i'd be rooting against them although i do have a few teams i'd prob rather see TO win against such as Philly, Car, TB, Fla, Pho, Det for a variety of different reasons. As much as i "hate" the Leafs, i do feel for the Leafs nation as i know what you're going through as a fan. It's been quite the same here you know.

Ive heard people say "look at leaf fans planning a parade after 1 game" so many times. We dont plan parades in Toronto.... not until we actually win. These were actual canuck fans/bloggers/whatever ACTUALLY PLANNING A PARADE ROUTE! im sorry but i just find that funny.

Go to Top of Page

Guest8926
( )

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  15:45:29  Reply with Quote
Yay Habs won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  15:56:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt, I would hope that every playoff city has a prospective parade route planned at this time of year - it would just be prudent city planning IMO. Hell, Toronto probably even has a parade route planned, it just needs some dusting off

Go to Top of Page

Seventy7Fifty2
Top Prospect

69 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  16:21:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Matt, I would hope that every playoff city has a prospective parade route planned at this time of year - it would just be prudent city planning IMO. Hell, Toronto probably even has a parade route planned, it just needs some dusting off

Toronto will have to update the route however, since asphalt roads for cars have been built over the last route which was used by horse and carriage...
Go to Top of Page

nuxfan
PickupHockey All-Star

3670 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  17:55:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ha.

nah, its probably updated - they likely take it out every September to make sure its all good, and then put it away in October when it becomes obvious that it won't be needed again this year.

Go to Top of Page

Alex116
PickupHockey Legend

6113 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  18:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt, s'all good, if you're aware that the team nor the city had done such, just some eager fans, so be it. Personally, i don't have a problem with it and i too find it kind of amusing really.

7752....thanks for the laugh. Even though i knew what you were getting at after reading just the first half sentence, it was still pretty funny.

Matt, don't feel bad, it's prob why we need to plan ahead here, we've never even had one so it's not like we can follow an old route, paved or not, motorized or horse drawn.....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page