Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Ovechkin's goal vs Crosby's goal Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  22:03:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like it or not, Sid is the face of the NHL. I personally think he gets a little more attention than is warranted, but that is only because I am interested in other players in the market.

However, if you don't want to see Sid every 5 seconds, avoid TSN and CBC. I find that Sportsnet Local (be it West, East, Pacific, Ontario) will focus on your home team and who they are playing next.

Remember, much like the Leafs on Saturday night. You don't have to watch it. All you have to do is change the channel.

If you are under the age of 15, please do some research before you make a post about anything pre-1997.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  16:05:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's great to know if you live in Canada. Anybody who lives in the US know a good hockey station that talks about something other than crosby?

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest6390
( )

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  16:30:59  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Definitely Ovechkin's. He wasn't trying to show off, he just wanted to get that puck in the net and even when he fell he still made a sweet shot and made it. Crosby's was good too, but was that fancy leaning really necessary? All he had to do was reach an extra foot or so...

ovechkin wansnt trying to show off haha the score was 5-1 before that goal kinda a giveaway that he was trying to show off crosby's goal is amazing so you gotta rep him
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2007 :  18:17:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you try and plan that goal out and do that on purpose to actually even show off? I don't understand how ovechkin was showing off.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Guest9887
( )

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  14:37:04  Reply with Quote
CROSBYS NO MATCH @ OVECHKIN ...... but ov's cute ;)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page