Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 leafs trade sundin Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest7897
( )

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  06:20:34
leafs should trade sundin for somebody like simon gange or peter forsberg or even marc savard

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  09:09:17  Show Profile
Why did you make 2 of the exact same things but one is a poll?
Go to Top of Page

lyall
PickupHockey Pro

360 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  09:20:20  Show Profile
...........Yeah & shouldn't it be in the trade forum?
Go to Top of Page

Guest7855
( )

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  09:27:28
We need Forsberg like we need a hole in the head....The leafs should keep Sundin and not worry about getting players who haven't been playing because of injuries...We don't need anymore of those...What the Leafs should look for is a Great Goalie but the chances of getting that are slim to none for this year I am sure...
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  09:53:18  Show Profile
I think the leafs should keep Raycroft(no I'm not crazy). Did any of you see him last night??? He was S O L I D. He really isn't too bad and he can stil improve. Keep him until Pogge can take handle of things.
As for Sundin, keep him. Let him finish his career with this franchise. I personally think the leafs should get rid of Tucker, Oneil, Peca(NOWNOWNOWPLZ), and steen, focus the team more around the great young players like Bataglia, Wellwood, Coliacavo, etc. I can't really see JFJ letting any of those players go except maybe Peca(!!!). If this all happens and Tucker and the rest of them go for a strong leader and goal scorer then this team will be a cup contender. I would LOVE to see Kovalchuk in blue and white! Oh, and maybe give Wellwood an "A" position.

Edited by - Kashmire on 01/28/2007 09:56:11
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  10:09:10  Show Profile
Steen is a young forward so I would want to keep him. Peca is injured, but when he did play he was a solid player, especially on the powerplay. I also see Raycroft becoming more comfortable in net. If the Leafs can get a good scorer for Sundin, and Sundin stays call me crazy but if they can kill penalties, have a good powerplay and play better team defence, this team can win the cup.

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  15:56:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Kashmire

I would LOVE to see Kovalchuk in blue and white!

NO! Absolutely not!

Although he would help the team improve quite a bit...
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  16:35:52  Show Profile
I'll put your poll in the right Forum and if you want to keep discussing this subject, do so in there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page