Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Who is the best canadian team? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest0937
( )

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  09:46:36  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who is the best canadian team,so far in the season

Choices:

Montreal Canadiens
Toronto Maple Leafs
Vancouver Canucks
Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Ottawa Senators

polishexpress
PickupHockey Pro

525 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  15:53:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No "I" in team,

"WHICH is the best Canadian team?"

Before the season started, I would say hands down Vancouver, now I would still say Vancouver, but Luongo better get his act together.
Go to Top of Page

polishexpress
PickupHockey Pro

525 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  15:56:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoever said Oilers, I hope you were joking, because that would be a sad testament to the rest of the teams in Canada.

Besides, I want the Oilers to get a top 5 draft pick this year so they could add a top defensive prospect, or add to their stellar offensive prospects.
Go to Top of Page

Utemin
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
451 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  18:45:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Calgary has no offensive depth past the first line, and under achieving players defencivly; but possibly the best front goalie atm
Edmonton has depth offesivly but they have no all-stars yet and no defense what so ever unless you count Souray, but they currently have an overachieving goalie.
Toronto have Giguere Phaneuf Kaberle and Kessel but the only spot they have depth is in goalies.
Ottawa has a very underachieving team, they don't have too much depth but with Gonchar, Spezza, Michalek, and Alfredson you would think this team could tally up a lot of goales. Elliot is also a good goalie.
Montreal Traded Halak they kept Price this team is screwed over. Young prospects roam this team but they show no clear offensive depth or a starting goalie.
Vancouver Has the most Depth, losing Mitchell has done nothing but blow up this team though. last year when Mitchell got injured you could see many faults in Luongos play and he hasn't recovered. Injuries are sucking this team apart also tons of D injured currently and Hodgson did not make the team. Still with all theese faults Schneider has played his roll, and the Sedins are still playing ultimatley. Vancouver clearly is the best team this year in Canada and possibly the league.

The Monkey is me
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page