Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Should chicks be allowed to enter hockey pools? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4885
( )

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  15:17:10
What do you think?

Guest3024
( )

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  15:26:00
Hahaha. We did a playoff pool of 12 people last year, 11 guys, 1 girl, and guess who won. That was when my suicidal thoughts began.

But to answer the question, no, definitely not. Never.
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  15:36:45  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Guest3024

Hahaha. We did a playoff pool of 12 people last year, 11 guys, 1 girl, and guess who won. That was when my suicidal thoughts began.

But to answer the question, no, definitely not. Never.

Clearly she knows her stuff. Why wouldn't you let a girl be in your pool?
Girls can know hockey. There is no reason to let someone not be allowed in just cuz their a girl. To me tht shows that your afraid to lose to a girl, which happened to you

Edited by - semin-rules on 10/24/2010 15:37:24
Go to Top of Page

Oilearl
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
268 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  16:46:52  Show Profile
I know lots of women who know tons about hockey and in my pool there are three and they are all in the top 10!! In the past I've heard of women picking players, based on the teams jersey colors!! (and win) This is not the case anymore.

They are good Canadian kids too!!!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4460
( )

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  16:52:45
women cleary don't have the mind capacity to understand hockey pools, but it is cute that someone thinks that they should be able to be in them. I'm sure there's plenty of desperate housewives pools out there. Let's just stick to what we know
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  17:15:20  Show Profile
Angela James and Cammi Granato are two women that are in the Hockey Hall Of Fame.

Two women. But your right they wouldn't know anything about hockey. They probably suck and don't know how to pick a good team. Girls can pick a team just as well as guys, most girls just aren't into the sport, if they are and they are very smart at the sport, I am sure they can beat a lot of people in a hockey pool.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2010 :  17:26:36  Show Profile
I don't know what is worse, the Guest who made this thread or the members who actually posted in it.

C'mon folks, remember the forum guidelines and don't feed the trolls!

Topic Locked.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page