Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Need a new goalie? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  04:46:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

The Flyers need a new goalie for sure.

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~

They have Biron. Hes a pretty solid goalie.

I've figured it out, the guys gotta play like girls!
Go to Top of Page

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  07:15:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ottawa will need a new goalie, if they get knocked out of the playoffs in the first round they will let Emery go, that is the Ottawa way, blame the goalie...

There are: People that make things happen, people that watch things happen, and people that wonder what happened, who are you...
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  07:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

Justin Pogge is way too young for JFJ to even consider holding on to. If he beleives in his Leafs, he will trade Pogge away for some "experience", to the Oilers, perhaps, for, say..... the rights to Reijo Ruotsalainen?

This is dumb. Pogge is a young promising prospect. Why would JFJ trade him, because he is young?? And why would he trade for rights of a players hes never heard of before?? This sounds really dumb.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  18:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't use the smiley face. I was speaking as an Oilers fan and a Leafs non-fan. Obviously even your GM wouldn't be stupid enough to trade Pogge after having traded Rask (I hope, for your sake). Part of the joke was that Reijo (Rexi) Ruotsaleinen was a rental player for the Oilers through most of the 80's. He played in Europe through most of each regular season and came to Edmonton for a few playoff runs. Cocky SOB that Glen Sather was/is he would protect Rexi from waivers each year above more valuable players, as a joke; even if he knew the guy wouldn't be around for the post-season. I still hope that JFJ is stupid enough to send Pogge our way, though.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page