Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Tortorella a Hero Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  00:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love that guy...he's hilarious, remember what he said about John Graham last year? ("I'm goddamn tired of the 25% rule")...I can't wait to here him in this years playoffs. Is it just me, or are the American hockey personelle the best characters in the game? Roenick, Tortorella, Dipietro, Chelios...and many more...These guys are a hoot in interviews

I HATE CROSBY

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  14:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Couldn't agree with you more IHC. The Americans aren't afraid to show their personality. For the most part I couldn't care less what a hockey player has to say because it's usually the same media school 101 dribble. All the guys you mentioned however, are great in interviews. I like Brett Hull in interviews as well. When he's angry he'll say some interesting things.

"Go chase headlights!"
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  15:25:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Americans seem to speak their mind and don't follow the cliche garbage so many other players use (Tell me one time a players been interviewd at intermission and not said some sort of cliche. This is more popular with the europeans who don't know better). Ken Hichkook is good in interviews as well, but he is Canadian. I also love hearing a Dominec Hasek interview.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  18:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The coaches are the ones who should get the digs in. When the players(i.e. Roenick, Hull) do it it seems to me like they can no longer let their play do the talking for them. Tortorella's rant was entertaining and inspiring. Wheher they admit it or not, the players see these things and WILL respond.
Go to Top of Page

Huntman
Top Prospect

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  19:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think guys like Avery and coaches that get mad in interviews are the best to watch.
they are funny
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page