Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Trivia & Other Games
 Nhl 2007 Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:12:03  Show Profile
Does anyone have it

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:13:02  Show Profile
No, but I reeaalllyyy want it
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:15:24  Show Profile
I have it

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:20:39  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

I have it

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

How far are you on you dynasty
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:30:29  Show Profile
I have it for PSP.
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:33:37  Show Profile
I got it for Xbox 360 And i've won the Stanley Cup once and am 20-some games into next season.

Edited by - -oil-country- on 03/04/2007 17:34:20
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  17:45:35  Show Profile
I'm about 35 games into my first season (I'm actually playing right now). I only got it about a month ago.

Gotta love those disposable MP3 players + extended warranties!

Hey OC, is Anze Kopitar right-handed in your game? I've noticed a few players that shoot the wrong side (another I can think of off-hand is Ryane Clowe for SJ).

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/04/2007 17:54:56
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  18:07:13  Show Profile
I gotit for PS2 and PSP. Amazing game. I love dynasty mode. Its really fun. So is Free 4 all.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
Go to Top of Page

-oil-country-
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
988 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  18:11:29  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

I'm about 35 games into my first season (I'm actually playing right now). I only got it about a month ago.

Gotta love those disposable MP3 players + extended warranties!

Hey OC, is Anze Kopitar right-handed in your game? I've noticed a few players that shoot the wrong side (another I can think of off-hand is Ryane Clowe for SJ).

I don't know what hand he is i don't really pay attention to that stuff.
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  18:12:21  Show Profile
from my point of view i say NHL 2K7 is better, ya the graphic of NHL 07 are unbelievable but the game play is way better on 2K7 ( well i speak for the 360 cause 2K7 isnt on PC) I dont know if anyone agrees with me ?? but they are still both great games.

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  18:14:57  Show Profile
Well I haven't ever played any 2K games for that matter. What's so much better about the gameplay, I truly am curious.
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  18:25:37  Show Profile
I have it for PS2 and PSP i am 25- games in on PS2 and about 10 games in on PSP(just got it)
Go to Top of Page

ryschevy1
Rookie

Canada
186 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  19:18:51  Show Profile
I have it! I created my own team and am currently playing in my first dynasty season with a record of 27-6-1. I named my team the Winnipeg Jets and tried to get as many former players on there as possible, but found they didn't perform the way I liked so I had to trade some. Selanne, Numminen, Draper and Zhamnov are still pretty good though. I like it cuz you are faced with making moves under the salary cap and minor league management. I also made my own player (goalie) and named him after myself. All in all it's alot of fun. I also played one season as the Oilers and won the stanley cup!!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  20:02:26  Show Profile
I got it for PS2 when it first came out. It's exactly the same as 06 with updated players.

I have played three years into a dynasty(with a lot of simulations) and won the cup all three times. Got bored and started over again.

Not playing as much, I'm on a Madden kick.
Go to Top of Page

Myles06-07
Top Prospect

91 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  20:06:32  Show Profile
Anyone play Gears of war live?
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  21:17:49  Show Profile
Unless Gears of War live is a new hockey game, I am thinking this is not the right forum to talk about it.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  23:39:03  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Buddyno2000

from my point of view i say NHL 2K7 is better, ya the graphic of NHL 07 are unbelievable but the game play is way better on 2K7 ( well i speak for the 360 cause 2K7 isnt on PC) I dont know if anyone agrees with me ?? but they are still both great games.

Go leafs Go by the way

2k7 is terrible

CANUCKS RULE!!
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  03:35:43  Show Profile
I wish I had the game. I got 06 this Christmas but it dosent work. I guess 04 is good enough......
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  04:52:28  Show Profile
nhl 2007 was too easy on the hardest level so i got 2k7 and it is more of a challenge

Go Canucks
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  05:10:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

nhl 2007 was too easy on the hardest level so i got 2k7 and it is more of a challenge

Go Canucks

I agree 100%, I went struaight to hard when I first got it and it still wasn't even that great.....

Good game though

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  05:11:13  Show Profile
ya thats right nhl07 is to easy thats one of the main reason for me too, but also 2k is way more realistic, like on 07 you keep getting high stiking penality thats juste simply gets on my nerve after a while(thats for the pc and xbox version) also on 2k alt least you can see the puck behind the borad whene its on the south side of the ice.and on 2k youn can set every option you could thind of from ppenalty to the way players skat ''EVERYTHING'' so youn can create your own skill level but on 07 you don,t have many option so thats another big thing about those 2 freat games they are alot more reason but you would have to play it cause its kind a hard to explain on a forum, and as you can see i'm not a good critics

Go leafs Go by the way

Edited by - Buddyno2000 on 03/05/2007 05:14:56
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  08:37:33  Show Profile
Well in NHL07 you can customize the game experience quite meticulously but I will agree that the high-sticking penalties are annoying (even on PSP).

One thing I don't like about the EA Sports NHL is that by doing a certain move over and over, you'll score lots of goals. It's EXTREMELY annoying online, and it sucks to know that if ever you're down, you just have to do this one move and you're pretty much guaranteed a goal.

Another thing related to this is that the games are too high scoring. The way the difficulty levels increase is by the computer being more able to score. I hate when games end 9-7 or whatever, I'd rather have to REALLY battle out the whole game to earn a 4-2 win or something. I don't know how 2K7 is for this, but I wish the games could be a little more defensive sometimes.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  08:43:34  Show Profile
I find that the higher the difficulty level, the worse your goalie gets. I hate that part of it.
Go to Top of Page

Bidds55
Top Prospect

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  09:48:16  Show Profile
quote:

Go leafs Go by the way

I have played both on XBOX 360, and I can't believe anyone would prefer 2K7 over NHL 07. NHL 07 is the greatest hockey video game since the original NHL '94 on SNES and Genesis. The skill stick that EA brought in is a great innovation, and I would bet 2K8 will have it, because if it doesn't, NHL 08 will completely blow it out of the water next year.
I am in my second season -I won the cup with the Habs in my first.
NHL 07 on 360 is an awesome game!
Go to Top of Page

the hockey guy
Rookie

Canada
135 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  13:11:41  Show Profile
I have it for PSP and for PS2. I have won two Stanley Cups with the Calgary flames in one Dynasty and i have won one Stanley Cup with the Ducks
Go to Top of Page

the hockey guy
Rookie

Canada
135 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  13:14:12  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

Go Canucks

Yeah I totally agree with you
Go to Top of Page

framer87
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
338 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  14:06:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Bidds55

quote:

Go leafs Go by the way

I have played both on XBOX 360, and I can't believe anyone would prefer 2K7 over NHL 07. NHL 07 is the greatest hockey video game since the original NHL '94 on SNES and Genesis. The skill stick that EA brought in is a great innovation, and I would bet 2K8 will have it, because if it doesn't, NHL 08 will completely blow it out of the water next year.
I am in my second season -I won the cup with the Habs in my first.
NHL 07 on 360 is an awesome game!

Completely agree my friend has 2K7 and I have NHL 07 and I don't understand how anyone copuld like 2K7 better.
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  20:30:17  Show Profile
Actualy i agree with everyone on these becaus they are both great games thats for sur but also verry different games so they're good chances that iff you realy like one you might not like the other one, and about the amount of goal ya its anoying but thats why i like 2K you have the option to make the goalies bette if you like less goal lie I do but you can still only lowered the goals to a certain point, one thing i did is i try to play like 7-10 minutes periode to be able to anjoye it but if i play to short periodes some player wont event play at all, like 3rd and 4th line.

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  05:26:18  Show Profile
quote:

ya thats right nhl07 is to easy thats one of the main reason for me too, but also 2k is way more realistic, like on 07 you keep getting high stiking penality thats juste simply gets on my nerve after a while(thats for the pc and xbox version) also on 2k alt least you can see the puck behind the borad whene its on the south side of the ice.and on 2k youn can set every option you could thind of from ppenalty to the way players skat ''EVERYTHING'' so youn can create your own skill level but on 07 you don,t have many option so thats another big thing about those 2 freat games they are alot more reason but you would have to play it cause its kind a hard to explain on a forum, and as you can see i'm not a good critics

Go leafs Go by the way

Once again, Leafs fans show pure genius. Yes folks, that was ONE ENTIRE SENTENCE that Buddyno blessed us with.

(Side Note) Definition of irony: The Leafs are the only grammatically incorrect team in the league (leaves is plural)!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche

Edited by - Novie on 03/06/2007 05:27:16
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  12:09:26  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Novie

quote:

Go leafs Go by the way

Once again, Leafs fans show pure genius. Yes folks, that was ONE ENTIRE SENTENCE that Buddyno blessed us with.

(Side Note) Definition of irony: The Leafs are the only grammatically incorrect team in the league (leaves is plural)!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche

man give him a break! He's doing pretty darn good for french being his first language! Imagine if we had to write this in french!
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  13:15:13  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Saku Steen

man give him a break! He's doing pretty darn good for french being his first language! Imagine if we had to write this in french!

Half of Buddy's mistakes were typos. No biggie

P.S. Novie, I've noticed that--I think that's hilarious that the Leafs are the only grammatically incorrect team...explains a lot doesn't it?

Edited by - Mikhailova on 03/07/2007 09:29:07
Go to Top of Page

Novie
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
452 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  05:09:18  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Saku Steen

Had no idea, sorry! Man, he must be the first french-Canadian Leafs fan!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  08:11:38  Show Profile
I'm French Canadian...
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  08:15:07  Show Profile
quote:

I'm French Canadian...

Is French your FIRST language?

CANUCKS RULE!!
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  10:43:12  Show Profile
Yes French is my first language. I went to french school all my life and about 80% of my family (which is my dad's side) is French (not directly from France, but we were from France like 5 generations ago). I grew up with a strong French influence all my life and the general societal influence of English (which is my Mom's mother tongue) helped me grow up as a fluent bilingual. But I am more than proud to say that I am a French-Canadian and that shouldn't be an excuse for anyone for, well, anything really.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4040
( )

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  10:59:09
im on my fourth year
it gets really worth it once uve got all ur upgrades upgraded. try to get your salary cap upgrades and contract signing upgrades up early so u could keep ur young players and good players longer
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  12:30:40  Show Profile
Thank you for that Saku, appreciated

and ill try to do better on my following post guys

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  21:09:57  Show Profile
I'm so pissed, I had just finished a game and then the little simulating icon popped up, as usual after a game. But this time it froze and now any time I try to load my Dynasty it goes back to this simulate logo and then freezes. Has this happened to anyone? Am I screwed? I haven't damaged the game or the system so this makes no sense...
Go to Top of Page

Guest4139
( )

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  09:29:50
what is your highscore on psp NHL 07?
mine is 78-10 on the easy setting with custom team
Go to Top of Page

ryschevy1
Rookie

Canada
186 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  18:14:53  Show Profile
Yes babs this happened to me on my '06 game and I don't know why either. I was also in the middle of a dynasty, 4th yr I think

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Go to Top of Page

framer87
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
338 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  18:45:34  Show Profile
quote:

I'm so pissed, I had just finished a game and then the little simulating icon popped up, as usual after a game. But this time it froze and now any time I try to load my Dynasty it goes back to this simulate logo and then freezes. Has this happened to anyone? Am I screwed? I haven't damaged the game or the system so this makes no sense...

This has happened to me before and what I did was let it run out of batteries so that when you charge it has to start from the beginning. You will lose what you haven't saved but you'll be good other then that.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page