Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Is it bad to be a leafs fan? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

The_only_Odelein_fan
Top Prospect

Canada
94 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  06:41:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not bad to be a leaf fan but the leaf fans are the gayest fans in the NHL. They cream in their pants each times Sundin score a goal cuz he's a god for them. Get down on earth, the leafs will never get de stanley cup ever again we're not in 1960!

Lyle Odelein is a god!

Guest9930
( )

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  07:23:36  Reply with Quote
I agree in a sense. I'm a Leafs fan and have been since I was a kid. I love this team, but at the same time I can't stand some Leaf fans! Leaf fans aren't realists. Like any Leafs fan, I want to see them win the cup, but we have to face the reality that this team is no better than 7th-10th best in the conference. I'm sure the Leafs will win the cup again (hopefully sooner than later), but I'm tired of hearing every September so-called Leaf fans jumping on the band wagon and saying "We're going all the way this year", when realistically our team could be garbage. Hiring Paul Maurice and bringing up the kids from the Marlies is a great move. It's also too bad JFJ doesn't know how to spend the money properly.
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  08:17:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
leafs suck
Go to Top of Page

Guest9606
( )

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  08:30:39  Reply with Quote
Your mutha sucks. Trust me. Leaf fans are gay? I'd love to see you say that to any Leaf fans face. You'd get the taste smacked outta your mouth. There is nothing better than being a Leaf fan, when the Cup is won, there will be nothing like it.
Go to Top of Page

leafsfan_101
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1530 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  08:58:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How can being a Leafs fan suck? Just because we haven't won in 40 years. We are the best fans in the league, and we most players on our team is better then Lyle Odelien. Its no wonder that Odelien fan has a picture of a skating monkey, it is because it is better then Lyle Odelien.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!

Edited by - leafsfan_101 on 03/13/2007 08:59:06
Go to Top of Page

Lrocker
Top Prospect

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  09:44:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The biggest problem with being a Leafs fan is that they are so easily replacable. Cancel your season tickets and there are ten other people lined up to buy them. The team has no interest in making the team money because of the cash cow situation. If the fans all walked away, then the team would have to improve, but since the fans refuse to do it, the owners, the OTPF, have no interest in spending to put the team together.

"Bye Bye!" John McLaughlin
Go to Top of Page

The_only_Odelein_fan
Top Prospect

Canada
94 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  09:55:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My monkey picture is way better than your ugly leaf!

Lyle Odelein is a god!
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  10:05:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The thing that sucks is that all Canadian kids grow up either Montreal or Toronto fans because those are the only teams CBC shows while they're still awake. Only the ones that grow up with an oz. of intelligence develop into fans of a better team. I started as a die-hard Leafs fan of course, cause I watched them every Saturday, kinda hard NOT to cheer for them. But once you become a teenager, you realize how naive you were and also realize that Toronto blows. From there I have developed into a Sharks fan, because unlike the Leafs, they have potential. I coach Atom kids right now, and they're all either Habs or Leafs fans, but I can't wait for the day where one of them comes up to me and goes "You're right, the Sharks are pretty good and the Leafs suck!".
Go to Top of Page

The_only_Odelein_fan
Top Prospect

Canada
94 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  10:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with you balaboushka and this year the Sharks did very vell and I think they can make it for the cup. I can think that but in the botom of my heart the CH is still engraved!

Lyle Odelein is a god!

Edited by - The_only_Odelein_fan on 03/13/2007 10:13:17
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  10:13:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

The thing that sucks is that all Canadian kids grow up either Montreal or Toronto fans because those are the only teams CBC shows while they're still awake. Only the ones that grow up with an oz. of intelligence develop into fans of a better team. I started as a die-hard Leafs fan of course, cause I watched them every Saturday, kinda hard NOT to cheer for them. But once you become a teenager, you realize how naive you were and also realize that Toronto blows. From there I have developed into a Sharks fan, because unlike the Leafs, they have potential. I coach Atom kids right now, and they're all either Habs or Leafs fans, but I can't wait for the day where one of them comes up to me and goes "You're right, the Sharks are pretty good and the Leafs suck!".

hahahaha funny about the shark thing. and about the Kid thing it's all true spécialy where I live (New brunswick) what usualy happen is that if you're french you go for the Habs and if you're english you go for the Leafs, I went the other way so i can say there is not many French Leafs fans like me over here.

Go leafs Go by the way

Edited by - Buddyno2000 on 03/13/2007 10:14:33
Go to Top of Page

ED11
Rookie

Canada
224 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  11:52:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wow, i don't know if I should be offended by your "oz. of intelligence" comment. I know if I said that on this site I would have been warned already. Like honestly! What the hell is that supposed to mean??? And you're probably going to saying that you were joking or something but it doesn't matter. Who says something like that? The question is "Is is bad to be a leafs fan?"

With that said, I am going to answer the question now. To me being a leaf fan is a good thing and a bad thing. The leafs are the center of the NHL and just for that simple reason they are going to have a lot of fans. On the other hand as many fans that they have, they have just as many people that don't like them. When I joined this site I was debating if I should even put up the leaf logo on my pic. The reason for that is because I knew that as soon as I did that people would be saying "oh, he's a leaf fan, his opinions are biased" But I try staying objective in my responses.

But babs, seriously....you sure talk about "objectivity" A LOT. In this case I don't even know what to make of your comment. Wow.
Go to Top of Page

Saku Steen
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1102 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  12:11:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbraiter

quote:
Originally posted by Guest9606

Your mutha sucks. Trust me. Leaf fans are gay? I'd love to see you say that to any Leaf fans face. You'd get the taste smacked outta your mouth. There is nothing better than being a Leaf fan, when the Cup is won, there will be nothing like it.

buddy i have said it to many leafs fans face and i will say it to yours Leafs Suck

When are you planning that to happen? Tell me when im in my grave and heve been dead for 200 years. It looks like its just me and you (jb) vs. Leafs Fans, this shall be easy
Go to Top of Page

Guest4114
( )

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  12:24:16  Reply with Quote
One thing id like to know is whats an ounce of intelligence??I never knew intelligence was measured in ounces. And one other thing Leafs fans being gay is exactly like saying sharks fans are gay or red wings fans are gay or even washington capitals fans are gay. Your gay for even trying to relate the two to whoever said that. Its about as wrong as myself to be a leafs fan as it is for a guy to like girls. Whoever your favourite team is good for you cheer for them for life and dont go jumping to a new team every year or other year or every five. I grew up around the toronto area and ya your right thats all that was on cbc and when i was younger thats the only station that played hockey every saturday night. Whether it was doug gilmour or wendal clark or any of the other great captains like sundin scored f***in right i cheer my ass off just like i would if raycroft were to score. So what im saying is all ive saw so far is a variety of very immature statements so grow up if your gonna talk hockey this is a mans sport not one for little girls!
Go to Top of Page

ED11
Rookie

Canada
224 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  12:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4114

One thing id like to know is whats an ounce of intelligence??I never knew intelligence was measured in ounces. And one other thing Leafs fans being gay is exactly like saying sharks fans are gay or red wings fans are gay or even washington capitals fans are gay. Your gay for even trying to relate the two to whoever said that. Its about as wrong as myself to be a leafs fan as it is for a guy to like girls. Whoever your favourite team is good for you cheer for them for life and dont go jumping to a new team every year or other year or every five. I grew up around the toronto area and ya your right thats all that was on cbc and when i was younger thats the only station that played hockey every saturday night. Whether it was doug gilmour or wendal clark or any of the other great captains like sundin scored f***in right i cheer my ass off just like i would if raycroft were to score. So what im saying is all ive saw so far is a variety of very immature statements so grow up if your gonna talk hockey this is a mans sport not one for little girls!

Hahaha, nicely put. Although I do think that you might be falling into that immaturity that you were talking about, you are right. Why isn't this fourm in the "trash talk" section by the way??? All that is happening is s**t talking about the leafs. I like the comment about jumping to better teams though guest4114. You people should stay true to the team you like. Don't cheer for teams just cause they have all-star line ups.
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  13:03:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Saku Steen

[quote][i]

When are you planning that to happen? Tell me when im in my grave and heve been dead for 200 years. It looks like its just me and you (jb) vs. Leafs Fans, this shall be easy

lol we will own them and ya the leafs will not win another stanley cup for about a milenium or two
Go to Top of Page

ultimatetitman
Rookie

Canada
244 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  13:22:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First, it is not wrong to be a Leafs' fan. As long as you're not an idiot about it, you can be a fan of whoever you please. Just respect that game.
Speaking of respect, referring to anything as "gay" is insulting and offensive.
Implying that a Leafs fan lacks intelligence is equally offensive. And just because you cheer for a team that currently ranks higher in the standings does not make you a superior fan of the game.
Talk about hockey, but keep the personal attacks to yourself, please.
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  13:25:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The thing that sucks is that all Canadian kids grow up either Montreal or Toronto fans because those are the only teams CBC shows while they're still awake.

Babs.. I know it wasn't your intention, but this ignorance is exactly why many out west just hate the leafs (not really the leafs, just their fans). You statement may be true for people in Ontario, or perhaps even everyone out east, but it most definately is not true out west. People need to open their eyes and try and understand the world from other people's perpectives from time to time. As much as many Leafs fans believe, or accept by default, Toronto really is not the COTU... I know it's a hard truth to fathom...
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  13:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ED11

Wow, i don't know if I should be offended by your "oz. of intelligence" comment.

Why, cuz they don't use ounces in Canada? Hahaha
Joking...do you really use ounces? I would've thought grams.

Anyway...
I haven't come across many Leafs fans because I don't live in Canada, but I do know one who goes to my school. She's from Toronto (duh), and I wouldn't say she's a bad fan, but she's not really heavily into hockey either. So I can't say too much about Leafs FANS, but I will say that their TEAM sucks...I mean "blows"
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  14:14:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh, gotta love stirring up Leafs debate...

TC, you made a good point. I should have said all Eastern Canadians because they form my life experience, as I have never lived west of Manitoba, where there are the three Western Canadian teams that also play at regular viewing hours for children.

And ED, I won't even lie to you, this was spoken as a true ex-Leafs fan turned Leafs hater. So yeah, this post was purely subjective, but you gotta have that sometimes, just not always. When posting about specific teams, I always lack a bit of objectivity because I am speaking as a Sharks fan instead of a general hockey fan, big difference.

4114, it was a figure of speech, get over it. I'm sure you say stuff like "he was talking at 100mph" or something that sounds ridiculous like that. We all do.

ED, one other thing. I don't believe that people should stick to one team "all their lives" just because they grew up cheering for them. I started liking the Sharks around the 2004 season and much more after their playoff run. They weren't decked out in talent back then, they basically had a young Marleau and a not-yet-emerged Cheechoo. Their knight in shining armour then was Nabokov who isn't as good now, so it certainly wasn't for an all-star lineup that I was cheering for them. They were developing their team for the future, and on top of Marleau being my favourite player and the entertainment value of their games, I started to sway towards them because I recognized that they were going to be a strong team in the future. I loved how the Wilson's were rebuilding and how JFJr. was ruining the Leafs so I made an official switch. I think there is only so much you can go through before giving up on a team and I certainly had had enough with the Leafs. Yeah yeah, some of you have been Leafs fans since the 70s, blah blah blah, but I won't put up with it. I certainly won't give up on the Sharks like that, because they are going to be so good for so many years to come, that I have to live it out and see their potential develop into greatness. I'm proud to be a fan of that and I would encourage many to feel the same way. That's why cheering for Pittsburgh (as opposed to just Crosby) or Nashville or any similar team, makes sense to me because they are the teams of the future. If you want to die a Leafs fan, that's your choice but be content with the realization that they won't be successful until they have a GM with, oh you bet I'm gonna say it again, an oz. of intelligence.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/13/2007 14:16:59
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  14:47:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The_only_Odelein_fan

leaf fans are the gayest fans in the NHL.

I disagree wiht you on that, I think the Leafs are the most devoted to thier team even though they aren't doing good, I think they have the best fans....

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

ED11
Rookie

Canada
224 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  15:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For Babs...

I don't mind that you use that figure of speech on the leafs GM. It was when you said that the fans should get an oz. of intelligence that I got upset. I know you aren't trying to offend anyone...at least I think you aren't. But I am a leafs fan. And I am trying to stay objective on all things. Under the worst player in the NHL fourm I said that Nik Antropov was the worst player. He is sloppy, slow, bad skater and I don't even think he belongs in the NHL. I said that because I watch every leaf game so I can make that assesment. Is that subjective? No. I'm picking on a player from the leafs here.

And the other thing. We both have different opinions on the switching of teams things. Which is fine. The only way I will switch my team is if I move from the Toronto area. That is my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  16:47:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

quote:

leaf fans are the gayest fans in the NHL.

I disagree wiht you on that, I think the Leafs are the most devoted to thier team even though they aren't doing good, I think they have the best fans....

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

That's right man WE (the leafs fans) ARE THE BEST and thats the bottom line

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

The_only_Odelein_fan
Top Prospect

Canada
94 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  17:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey nobuddy you're a dreamer. The toronto fans are not the best fans in the league. They are only a group who run after an old dream since 1967 and they never wake up.

Lyle Odelein is a god!
Go to Top of Page

Guest4114
( )

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  07:31:06  Reply with Quote
Hey babs im over it i just dont think that if your gonna knock a group of fans intelligence you should at least try to sound smart yourself or ppl will start to think your not too bright yourself.

And Mik just to clear the air grams are a lower measurement of ounces its in the game grouping of measurements. So for your answer we use both according to the size of what were measuring. Thanx tho :)

now about being a leafs fan i could really care less if they ever win a cup in my time it would be amazing if it happened but unlike what some ppl have been saying i know many leafs fans that dont expect their team to win the cup every year. I myself cheer for the leafs because thats my team. I enjoy watchin other teams and some of the more skilled players in the nhl but my heart will always be with my leafs and that will never be a bad thing.
Go to Top of Page

Guest4114
( )

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  07:34:58  Reply with Quote
Oh i do agree on the JFJr comment. He has not made too many smart decisions for the leafs besides the obvious ones. I think both he and antropov should both be a package deal to the marlies or somewhere that gets them out of the way.
Go to Top of Page

ED11
Rookie

Canada
224 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  09:52:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh i do agree on the JFJr comment. He has not made too many smart decisions for the leafs besides the obvious ones. I think both he and antropov should both be a package deal to the marlies or somewhere that gets them out of the way.

Guest 4114 please get an account. I think you and I will be friends, haha. Totally agree with what you are saying.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  11:18:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

leafs suck

What insite! You should write a book.

Seriously though, a real question was posed here. Lets try to keep on topic.

Move to Trash Talk as 50% of you are debating a point and the other 50% are spewing trash and being complete wastes of forum space. You know who you are. Clean it up.
Go to Top of Page

Buddyno2000
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
606 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  11:53:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

leafs suck

Man you're in Toronto and you hate the Leafs that much.
How did that happen?

Go leafs Go by the way
Go to Top of Page

ED11
Rookie

Canada
224 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  12:49:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you admin.
Go to Top of Page

Guest9930
( )

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  12:52:52  Reply with Quote
Here's my two cents. The reason that most people hate the Leafs is becuase we are bombarded with media that puts the Leafs above everything else in this country. I'm a big Leafs fan, and even I could care less if Sportsnet is doing a big 5 part series on the life of Jeff O'Neil's used jock ahead of the highlights of last nights Calgary-Colorado match-up. Since Toronto is the media capital of Canada, of course we're going to be overloaded with Leafs media.

As for the fact that most people are Leafs fan because that's all they can watch on Saturday night, that's bs in my books. I love the Leafs because they're my hometown team. I'm proud to wear the Leafs jersey because wherever I am in the world when I see "Toronto" written across my chest, I'm showing pride in my town. I'm sure the same goes for someone who wears A NY Rangers or Tampa Bay Lighting jersey.
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  13:19:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[And Mik just to clear the air grams are a lower measurement of ounces its in the game grouping of measurements. So for your answer we use both according to the size of what were measuring. Thanx tho :)

Sorry, I should have probably just let this go, but this is so so wrong. Grams are metric and ounces are most certainly not.

ADMIN EDIT:
Plus, grams are a measurement of weight and ounces are a measurement of volume. But you are right, we should let it go
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  16:11:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting comment about the media bombardment, 9930. Some people get tired of Crosby because he gets too much attention, that could be true of the Leafs as well. But I'll bet some people (Montreal fans) hate the Leafs because of the historic rivalry between the two teams. And a lot of people hate JFJ too, and some people don't like the team just because they're not doing so great. And for others I'm sure it's a combination of several or all of them.

P.S. Fluid ounces are volume, ounces are weight.
Go to Top of Page

Canucks Man
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1547 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  16:30:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9606

My buddys a Leafs fan and me and my friends say stuff like that to him all the time, and all of us could kick his ass in a fight, so he doesnt try to "smack the taste out of us" as you so kindly put it.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Go to Top of Page

NAFFAEL
Top Prospect

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  14:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey nobuddy you're a dreamer. The toronto fans are not the best fans in the league. They are only a group who run after an old dream since 1967 and they never wake up.

Lyle Odelein is a god!

Hey Monkey. You dont know a thing about hockey.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  15:19:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guys, stop trying to sound all tough, remember you are posting on the INTERNET. Stick to the topic or this gets locked.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/16/2007 15:19:48
Go to Top of Page

Kashmire
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
506 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  16:12:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's my take on things:

It can't be bad to cheer for any of the current NHL teams. Maybe if the Leafs helped in the manufacturing of drugs or something, but not when they are simply a hockey team. The fans here in Toronto are amazing. The rinks around TO are always full of people. I live in the heart of Toronto and when I go out I see homeless people in ripped sleepingbags, torn plad shirts and, cut jeans...then they are wearing their Toronto Maple Leaf hats. It's quite amazing, the unity as a city I mean. You don't have to be a hockey junky with the knowledge of a referee to be a die hard fan. I think there is abit of that arrogency spewing into the minds on this forum, just a bit of it. It isn't wrong to convert to a strong all star team if your reasons are good ones.

My point is this: so what if leaf fans don't know how to call a hook or a dive(like many of the female fans). They are still loyal fans to their team. There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great fans out their. They know JFJ is an idiot. Now alot of you will be saying "Oh, well, then why dont they stop buying merchandise if they are aware of JFJ's mistakes." Alot of the fans don't understand this. Alot do. Leaf fans are loyal and enjoy watching Leaf games tough. We don't want to stop going to games. When you go to games you usually get sucked into buying merchandise. I'm going to stop here because im hungry but it pisses me off when I here you guys make fun of leaf fans. We are the same as you. Quit thinking the Leafs are ignorant idiots. Flaming them isn't any better!

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/21/2007 14:32:47
Go to Top of Page

manninm
PickupHockey Pro

USA
347 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  13:43:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you switch your allegiance to a team just because they suck, then you have no heart. I hate hearing that, especially from ppl who grew up watching a team, loving a team, only to ditch that team because they've fallen on hard times. In the biz', they call you a fair-weather fan. In real life, I call you a p****. Grow a pair and defend your team, even if they're the freaking Florida Panthers!
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  13:48:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manninm

If you switch your allegiance to a team just because they suck, then you have no heart. I hate hearing that, especially from ppl who grew up watching a team, loving a team, only to ditch that team because they've fallen on hard times. In the biz', they call you a fair-weather fan. In real life, I call you a p****. Grow a pair and defend your team, even if they're the freaking Florida Panthers!

So what, you pick your favourite team when you're 5 and you're obligated to follow them for the rest of your life? That sounds a little absurd to me. I didn't abandon the Leafs because they sucked, I abandoned them after enduring a few consecutive seasons of a dumbass GM who was ruining the team's future, coupled with unsuccessful playoff runs that were only going to get worse. I realized that at a young age I chose to like them because they're the only team I really knew anything about but when I got older and was able to fully appreciate the diversity of the NHL, I chose to cheer for a team that was rebuilding and promised a solid, successful future. What's wrong with that? Would you seriously want to discourage that?

The Sharks have choked in the last two playoffs to two Canadian teams, so it would have been easy for me to jump ship but I'm staying loyal to them and I'm hanging on because I know it's only a matter of when, not if, the Sharks will win and I want to be a part of that.

Edited by - bablaboushka on 03/21/2007 13:54:56
Go to Top of Page

1 Crosby fan
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1454 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  13:49:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Babs you my friend are smart ,i hope your one of them does
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  14:29:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kashmire

Quit thinking the Leafs are ignorant idiots. Flaming them isn't any better!

What about Oiling them? Or Canucking them? Blaming Calgary, eh? Ok, that one was really bad...

Edited by - Mikhailova on 03/24/2007 11:32:50
Go to Top of Page

oil fan97
Rookie

Canada
138 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  11:09:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LEAFS SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Oilers Rule!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page