Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 leafs fans suck just as much as their team does Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9967
( )

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  22:53:47
When are Leaf fans going to accept the fact that their team is a great 9th place team, and that signing McCabe long term was their dumbest move next to letting Gary Roberts go for nothing? GO LEAFS GO BLAHHHHHHHH

I HATE CROSBY
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
538 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  23:34:47  Show Profile
Look, all I know is that a particualar leaf fan is the most handsom, wise, hockey-knowledgible person in the universe....He goes by the Psuedoname IHC, and he doesn't cheer for losers...Come talk to me in a year when the leafs are hoisting the cup!

I HATE CROSBY
Go to Top of Page

PENSFAN8771
Rookie

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  00:25:01  Show Profile
He doesn't cheer for losers . . . except this season. Of course the Leafs fans were talking about how they were gonna win the cup this season 11 months ago. It worked out pretty well.
Go to Top of Page

jbraiter
PickupHockey Pro

577 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  04:38:07  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by I HATE CROSBY

Look, all I know is that a particualar leaf fan is the most handsom, wise, hockey-knowledgible person in the universe....He goes by the Psuedoname IHC, and he doesn't cheer for losers...Come talk to me in a year when the leafs are hoisting the cup!

I HATE CROSBY

In your dreams IHC Leafs will never hoist a cup again!

Go Canucks Go
Go to Top of Page

cujofan31
Top Prospect

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  06:13:16  Show Profile
Wow. Another Leaf bashing forum. How original. Way to stick it to us 9967. Come up with something a little more interesting next time.
Go to Top of Page

bablaboushka
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2417 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  08:58:13  Show Profile
Too many...

Leafs bashing can be done here: http://pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1671
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page