Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trash Talk
 Chooch's opinions Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest4462
( )

Posted - 05/28/2007 :  23:05:39
Poll Question:
What do you think about his opinions?

Choices:

Well thought out and fact based
Based on reality and makes good strong points
He''s insane, obviously
He doesnt believe anything he states, he just wants to cause a ruckus. NOONE is that stupid!
OpionS? plural? he only has 1! Anti-Gretzky hate is his only propaganda
I refuse to respond to any of his rants, not worth my time

I´m also Cånädiön
Rookie

Sweden
217 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  04:02:13  Show Profile
My humble suggestion Guest 4462 is that you go to
Forum rules and Announcements move on to Forum Rules and read nr1.

(Time differance Pickuphockey-Sweden approx +9 hours 1min 5sek......so I can always blame it on Jetlag.)
Go to Top of Page

semin-rules
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1915 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  06:00:11  Show Profile
Hey Guest, are you Chooch?

~~~Let's Go Senators!!!!~~~
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  09:16:07  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

Hey Guest, are you Chooch?

~~~Let's Go Senators!!!!~~~

I doubt it as this is far to well written and has too much thought behind it. Besides, it doesnt say anywhere how bad Gretzky was, how great LaFleur was, or anything about a global conspiracy - so it can't be Chooch.
Go to Top of Page

andyhack
PickupHockey Pro

Japan
891 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  10:57:34  Show Profile
I am going to abstain because, even putting aside the point made by "I am also Canadian", I think there should be a category somewhere in between two of your categories, a category which I think even a Gretzky camp member could be capable of acknowledging. It would be called something like this:

Even though I disagree with him, he occasionally makes interesting and arguably legitimate points, but sometimes (perhaps oftentimes) he just wants to start a ruckus.

I don't really like talking on behalf of others, so if I am wrong about the last part above, my deepest apologies to Mr. Chooch of Afganistan (not to be confused with the 4 Mr. Chooches in the Toronto phone book)

Last points though. Chooch-san is definitely NOT stupid, and generally is at least a little entertaining. Also, in his defence, he does sometimes give non-Gretzky related opinions - for example, he mentioned the book on Doug Harvey in last week's movie poll - that is value added to this forum as probably many of us didn't even know there was a book - I know I didn't.

Edited by - andyhack on 05/29/2007 10:59:54
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2007 :  13:27:16  Show Profile
Just so I am very clear. This type of POLL/TOPIC is completely UNACCEPTABLE!

It is a completely biased attack on a member of this community and will not be tolerated. You may not agree with Chooch's opinions but he is entitled to them. If you don't like his or other people's thoughts please just ignore them or counter them respectfully.

I will leave this topic available but locked so that I can take this opportunity to send this message in context with this example.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page