Play Now!
Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Anaheim
 Poor Rob Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:12:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poor Rob Niedermayer no one never talks about him because of his brother,
one of the best d-man in this decade Scott Niedermayer. But Rob has been a major reason for the sucess of the Ducks, him Pahlsonn and Moen have shot down the big line's for Minnesota, Vancouver, Detroit and they are shutting down the Sens big line also.

No one talks about him though, I think Rob should get some more credit.

What do you guys think?

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star



USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:09:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Rob is in the shadow of his brother. Scott is amazing, but all the attention goes to him and not enough to Rob. Obviously Scott should get his share of the attention, but you can't ignore his brother! He's very underrated as a d-man and deserves more credit.
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:37:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailova

Yeah, Rob is in the shadow of his brother. Scott is amazing, but all the attention goes to him and not enough to Rob. Obviously Scott should get his share of the attention, but you can't ignore his brother! He's very underrated as a d-man and deserves more credit.



Mik I hate to break it to you but Rob is a forward
Go to Top of Page

tctitans
PickupHockey Pro



Canada
931 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  22:55:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob has been stellar in the playoffs this year and certainly deserves a high deal of praise. That said, I'd hardly feel sorry for him that he's in 'Scotts shadow' as overall Rob really hasn't been a very exceptional player in his career. He's been okay, he's been decent, but never been great or lived up to expectations...

I repeat thou, he's been excellent defensively in this years' playoffs and deserves a lot of credit!
Go to Top of Page

PainTrain
PickupHockey Veteran



Canada
1393 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  07:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tctitans

Rob has been stellar in the playoffs this year and certainly deserves a high deal of praise. That said, I'd hardly feel sorry for him that he's in 'Scotts shadow' as overall Rob really hasn't been a very exceptional player in his career. He's been okay, he's been decent, but never been great or lived up to expectations...

I repeat thou, he's been excellent defensively in this years' playoffs and deserves a lot of credit!



True very True.

He just hasn't gotten much praise for his play in the playoffs. But very true he has not had an exceptional carrer like his brother Scott.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star



USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  08:03:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PainTrain

Mik I hate to break it to you but Rob is a forward


Did I write defenseman? Sorry I meant defensively
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page


DraftKings
Play DraftKings free one-day fantasy hockey contest.