Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Peca and Forsberg Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  14:12:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard today that Forsberg may play for the Ottawa Senators, and Mike Peca may become a Ranger. Don't like the Forsberg idea, 'cause I'll probably end up picking him in my hockey pool, like I always do. Don't really think the Ranger's need Peca. He should go back to Long Island.

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  16:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually is was Ottawa that said that they were interested, Forsberg has had no comment that I am aware of.

There has been talk with The Rangers about Peca...but only talk...

Not much happens at this time of year (Aug) so the media has only a few stories to play on...Most teams are going to see how training camp, and then the first half of the season goes before they start to altar their teams...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

SlowShot
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
264 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  13:55:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently Forsberg might be coming to Vancouver
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=216278&hubname=

Pickup hockey pool
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  18:59:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SlowShot

Apparently Forsberg might be coming to Vancouver
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=216278&hubname=

Pickup hockey pool

I've been wondering how long it would take for him to end up here on Team Sweden. Hopefully the Canucks only pay for a player that will play less than 45 games/season. Regardless he is a tremendous asset. I'd like to see it happen (although not good for my Flames)

What's his going rate these days?
Go to Top of Page

Guest4024
( )

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  20:57:52  Reply with Quote
Foppa - the best "all-around" hockey player I've ever seen. Say what you want about his constant & chronic injuries, most are a direct result of the fact Forsberg never relied on anyone else to protect him. He does that himself. Plus, his talents are of superstar proportion, which has always guaranteed maximum attention from opponents. When you combine these factors, you can easily see why he struggles with such severe injuries as frequently as he does. I admire his talents, yes. But, what I admire most is the fact he's no wussy euro wishing he was in a no-check league. Let's hope he plays a few more years, I know I do.

i hope he comes to van:)
Go to Top of Page

willus3

Canada
1948 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  09:15:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guest4024

Foppa - the best "all-around" hockey player I've ever seen. Say what you want about his constant & chronic injuries, most are a direct result of the fact Forsberg never relied on anyone else to protect him. He does that himself. Plus, his talents are of superstar proportion, which has always guaranteed maximum attention from opponents. When you combine these factors, you can easily see why he struggles with such severe injuries as frequently as he does. I admire his talents, yes. But, what I admire most is the fact he's no wussy euro wishing he was in a no-check league. Let's hope he plays a few more years, I know I do.

Love this post. Forsberg is an all time great. He plays without fear of injury. Reminds me of someone else...
I'd love to see him on Ottawa. Not so much on Vancouver.

i hope he comes to van:)

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page