Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... User Polls
 Ottawa - Does this dog still have fight? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2337 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2015 :  16:56:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Will the Ottawa Senators defeat the Montreal Canadiens in game 4 and stay alive?

Choices:

Yes
No

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2015 :  10:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well this is a tight poll. As of 10:15am PST Tuesday we have a score of:

Yes - 52%
No - 48%

I have to think that Ottawa will take game 4. There is too much on the line to drop 4 in a row so I think they will find another gear tomorrow based on their emotions alone.
Go to Top of Page

JOSHUACANADA
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2308 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2015 :  17:50:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to say yes and my hope is yes, but to come back 4 games against Montreal now, unlikely to win this series. I am going on the record as saying Ottawa was not prepared to play against Montreal, this post season, no matter how much Ottawa thought they had Montreals number. It seems like Montreal has prepared well for Ottawa however. They had Hammonds number in the first game, as well as a plan for Stone, they are limiting Karlsson very well and capitalizing on Ottawa's mistakes. I know its 3 - 1 goal games and 2 in overtime, but game 1 and 2 Ottawa lost as much as Montreal won. In game 3 Montreal weathered the storm, kept it close and won when it mattered. Ottawa will have to be perfect to come back from the hole they find themselves in. Congrats to the Canadiens to a well played series.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page