Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Collectables
 Most Prized Possessions Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  18:28:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, just wondering what kind of hockey stuff you have that you are paticularly proud of. I'm a huge collector of hockey paraphernalia, such as cards, sticks, jerseys, and so on. List a few things of yours, if you like. It's not really bragging, it's sharing.

My top 10:

1. Autographed Wayne Gretzky card, obtained through the mail about 15 years ago.
2. Autographed Gordie Howe card, obtained in person when I met Gordie about 14 years ago.
3. My autographed Nick Schultz game-used Team Canada jersey, purchased off of eBay but signed in person.
4. Montreal Canadiens oldtimers hockey stick, autographed by quite a few notables - Maurice Richard, Henri Richard and Eddie Shack to name a few. Obtained in person when I was a kid and they played a fundraiser game in my hometown.
5. My Gretzky rookie card, bought when I was 9 or 10 years old.
6. My Sid Crosby autographed jersey (not game-used). Bought it off of eBay before he'd played an NHL game.
7. My Dany Heatley autographed game used jersey (even though he was a Thrasher at the time). Obtained by a friend of mine in the NHL.
8. My Paul Coffey autographed jersey, signed after he entered the Hall of Fame.
9. My Messier rookie card, which I traded a Lanny MacDonald autograph card to get from a friend of mine. Man, Leafs fans are crazy.
10. My Steve Yzerman rookie card, which I pulled out of a pack of cards about 15 years ago. It is pristine.

Those are my faves - I keep them in a climate controlled room with an alarm. I'd protect them within an inch of my life, so anyone trying to get to them is looking for trouble.

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  18:33:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool topic fly.

I don't have any autographed stuff so my collection's kinda boring, but here it is...

Jerseys:
Buffalo Sabres dark, Afinogenov
Anaheim Ducks dark, Selanne
Pittsburgh Penguins dark, Malkin
New York Rangers dark, Jagr
Toronto Maple Leafs dark, on back it says No Cup Since 67
1980 USA light
2006 Russia dark
2006 Finland dark
University of Minnesota light
University of Wisconsin dark

I'm looking to get a Metallurg Magnitogorsk jersey with Malkin's name on the back in Russian, but I haven't done so yet...

Pucks:
Buffalo Sabres, USA Hockey, University of Minnesota, Univ. of Wisconsin, Michigan State, University of Michigan, Ohio State

Cards:
A pack of like 120 or something (including Gretzky), plus 3 I got in a Gatorade pack when I was in Canada this summer

Edited by - Mikhailova on 10/21/2007 18:39:08
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  18:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those gatorade cards are actually quite a collector's item, especially if they are in good condition. The Crosby one routinely sells on eBay for over 50 bucks.

I like the Leafs jersey...sad, yet hilarious.

The Malkin jersey would be cool.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2335 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  19:28:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a full set of Opeechee 1983-84 hockey cards. Love em!

Plus I have autographs and personal photos with:
- Guy Lafleur (somewhere...maybe I lost it??)
- Brian Trottier
- Tiger Williams
- Cam Neely
- Howie Meeker
- The Hanson Brothers

Glen Hanlon gave me my Atoms MVP trophy. And Dave Babych gave me my Midget MVP trophy. Good times!
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  20:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I collected lots when I was a kid. I have complete sets of pretty much any card company from 89 through 93ish. Some pretty decent rookie cards through there. Sakic, Roenick, Lidstrom, etc.

My prized piece is the one of a kind autographed Gretzky pic from the night he broke Gordie Howe record.

Although, I also dig the picture of me with the Stanley Cup. I actually have two, one from each of my visits to the HOF.

I am willing to part with one of them. I will even autograph it if the price is right!!

I think it would go on eBay for about $8 mill.

If you are under the age of 15, please do some research before you make a post about anything pre-1997.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  13:52:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have full sets from the 1994-95 till the 1998-99 season.

I also have colaiacovo's puck from when he scored his first power play point in the NHL ( and i think his only one) Paul Kariya's signed jersey from his rookie season in aneheim and my brother has Ovechkin's draft Jersey signed!

It also helps that my family is good friends with Ovechkin's agent, I'm family friends with the colaiacovo's and that my grandparents know Kariya's parents

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  17:14:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I think it would go on eBay for about $8 mill.

$8 million?? Really? Wow...some people would pay 100 times their four-year college tuition for a picture? Holy crap! Stanley Cup or no, if I had $8 million I'd buy a boat and a few condos on Hawaii. For starters.

PuckNuts
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
2414 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  17:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nashvillepreds

It also helps that my family is good friends with Ovechkin's agent, I'm family friends with the colaiacovo's and that my grandparents know Kariya's parents

All my friends are in jail, just got out of jail, or are lawyers that should be in jail. Just kidding.

That is quite a good list of friends associated with players in the NHL, it gives you an opportunity to pick up some good memorabilia.

I was wonder how you could get the puck of Colaiacovo's first power play point.

When my son broke his wrist in a game he recieved a signed picture from Jassen Cullimore, he just happens to be the nephew of a friend of mine.

Hey that gives me an idea, Jassen is not playing anywhere, I wonder if the Leafs could use him to bolster their "D"...

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
- - Marshall McLuhan

Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  17:37:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started collecting O-Pee-Chee in '79. I've got over 2000 of them. Never really thought they'd be worth anything, just loved the game. Sold two Gretzky rookies for $20 a piece. One was torn, and the other covered in model paint. Oh, to go back in time.

The Oil WILL make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  17:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$8 million for an autographed picture of Beans and the Cup sounds about right. Can I pay for that in change, because I'm a little short on bills.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  17:43:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it was actually Carlo's first point coming back from his injury, not first powerplay sorry. I'm probably getting one of Carlo's jerseys too

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

Leafs Rock Planet
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
902 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  18:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say my Toronto Maple Leafs jersey signed by the whole team would probably be my most prized posession. It was at a charity event and lucky me I had the lucky number that won me a valuable jersey.
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2007 :  21:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leafs Rock Planet

I'd have to say my Toronto Maple Leafs jersey signed by the whole team would probably be my most prized posession. It was at a charity event and lucky me I had the lucky number that won me a valuable jersey.

That's a sweet item. There is a silent auction being held soon near my hometown that features a "game-worn" suit jacket of Don Cherry's. I'm thinking of going to bid on it, but I'm thinking it'll probably be over 2 grand by the time all is said and done, and I'm not sure I'm that into it.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  17:15:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a guy I know who was a delivery driver for the company I worked for. One day in the winter, he found an OIlers 86-87(I think) Stanley Cup ring in a parking lot, kinda stuck in the snow. He was a huge Oilers fan, so he contacted them to tell them he had it. He took it into them and they said it was a replica, but it was made by the team, possibly for someone from the training staff, photographers, that kind of thing. They didn't ask for it, but said that if someone came looking for it, they would call him. It has been about 6 or 7 years now, and no one has asked for it back.

I would not have believe the story if I didn't see the ring myself. Although, I think the guy might be a little full of it. I think he found it and never told anyone with the Oilers.

Regardless, what a cool find and an awesome hockey piece, even if it's a replica.

If you are under the age of 15, please do some research before you make a post about anything pre-1997.
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  18:57:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is a fantastic piece.

I have had the honor of wearing a Stanley Cup ring and World Championship Gold Medal (no, not mine, and at different times), and I almost felt weak in the knees just being near them. Of course, I'm not normal.
Go to Top of Page

Beans15

Canada
8286 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2007 :  22:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wore Ryan Walter's Cup ring. I'm not a small guy at 6', 215 lbs, but that ring was almost big enough for my to put my pinky and ring finger in.

But ya, it's hard not to get chills when you are holding something like that.

PS-I'll take you up on your $8 mill in change off Puck, only if it's all pennies. I expect the first truck load this week end!

Go to Top of Page

Sherfy19
Top Prospect

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  14:56:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fun topic!! I'm a fan of all things hockey and the Leafs are my team, so I mainly collect Leaf schtuff. My Top 10 (all displayed in my blue & white living/ dining rooms):
1. My ticket from Sundin's 500th Goal game vs Flames in '06. I framed it up with some pics from the night and a plaque.
2. Renberg game-worn & photo-matched Leaf's home jersey.
3. Gretzky autograph, personally obtained in '83, at the tennis tourney he used to host in Brantford every year, along with a button from the event. Also have two programmes from '82 and '83 (I think) signed by all participants, incl. Howe, Lafleur, Robinson, Ciccarelli, Duguay and more, plus celebs. Problem is, I can't find 'em!!!
4. Autographed Renberg card (Flyers).
5. Autographed Sittler puck (obtained in person).
6. Autographed Wendel Clark card (obtained in person).
7. Photo with Kid Kanada - Ryan Smyth.
8. Domi 1,000th game coin & 2' x 2.5' signed pic.
9. Ticket & pic taken under the marquee from Leaf/Rangers game at MSG.
10.Autographed Leaf jersey - Sittler, Vaive, Baun, McKenny, Gilmour, Bathgate. (gift from ball team that I coach, after winning championship!)

Okay, 10 isn't enough...
11.Commemorative Coke bottles from last games at Forum and MLG.
12.Tampa Bay programme with cartoon depictions of referee signals and a glossary of terms (ie. KNEEING - to use your knee against an opponent). Sorry, I guess I'm a snob and it still makes me laugh when I think of that night (EVERY time the puck was iced, etc, they'd flash an explanation on the screen of what happened). And, it was like, they'd had the franchise at least 5yrs!!
13.Autographed Paul Henderson talking hockey card.
14.Photo of me with Hanson Bros. (and later signed) at HHOF the night their display was unveiled.
15."PRICELESS" pic of a friend and diehard Habs fan, wearing a Leaf jersey after losing a bet, on night that Leafs kicked Habs butt.

...okay, I'm going to stop now!
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  15:14:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh that reminds me of Two more things.

1) Ticket from the game where Sundein beat Sittler's goal and point record as a leaf

2) My seats at the old Montreal forum that I bought and got signed by Saku Koivu.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  16:55:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good stuff, guys. I just thought of a couple of more things, too. My personally autographed photo of Ron MacLean (obtained from a friend of mine, who also asked Ron to call me on my birthday, which he did, but I wasn't home), and an autograph to me from Don Cherry, too. I met him when I was a kid.
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  17:19:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, too, met Don Cherry. Got his autograph at the Grapevine in Edmonton. The man is huge and intimidating. Great guy.

Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  17:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Grapes told me a terrific story when I met him, because I asked him about Blue, his dog. This was 1980-ish, just after his stint coaching the Rockies. I'll never forget it. It was about Blue and Rose, his wife, who passed away a few years back.

He said,

"You know, kid, I love that dog. In fact, I came home the other night, and Rose told me that she was out working in the yard, and she went over to take Blue by the collar, and Blue turned around and bit my Rose right on the hand. I knew that was it. I had to get rid of her.

Yeah, I'm really going to miss my wife."

I was only 10 or 11, but I still got the joke.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  17:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OILINONTARIO

I, too, met Don Cherry. Got his autograph at the Grapevine in Edmonton. The man is huge and intimidating. Great guy.

That's cool...I wish I could meet Cherry. I've only seen him on TV once but that was enough to see how cool a guy he is.

The only possibly semi-prominent hockey player I've met in person is a kid in my English class two years ago who was an alternate for the US World Junior team. He went to Sweden with the team over the summer, and although he didn't make the team, he was good enough to sub as an alternate if someone got hurt/sick or something.

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2007 :  19:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although he was not as famous as he is now, the fact that Cherry took a few minutes to talk to me made me feel great. The guy who introduced me to him (a friend of my dad's) said, "Hey Don, here's Travis. He's a real up-and-comer." That sort of got his attention, I guess.

So he talked hockey with my 11 year-old self for a couple of minutes. He didn't have to. He was at a sportsman's dinner where he was the guest speaker, and he was busy, but still, I mattered. That's a lifelong memory.
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  17:00:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw Don Cherry at a leaf game once. I wish I would have met him too though.

GO PREDATORS GO
Go to Top of Page

andyhack
PickupHockey Pro

Japan
891 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  20:34:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Talking hockey cards in that other thread inspired me to take a look at my old collection. It would have been way better if my Mom hadn't thrown out a whole bunch of great cards in the '70s (I fired her as Mom for that for a while - still love her though). But there are some cool cards in there. In no particular order they are:

1. Gretzky Rookie
2. Messier Rookie
3. Neely Rookie (but I traded a Roy rookie for this - not a good move - BUT in my defence the trade occured when Neely had about sixteen goals and counting in the '91 playoffs, just before Ulf changed hockey history)
4. Sakic Rookie
5. Bourque Rookie
6. Bossy Rookie
7. Yzerman Rookie
8. Lafleur Rookie (a bit roughed up though)
9. Lots of early Lemieux and Gretzky cards
10. A bunch of cool Phil Esposito cards

Other interesting rookies include Brett Hull, Gilmour, Shanahan, Kurri, Glen Anderson, Modano, C. Joseph to name a few.

But I think that third year Orr one I mentioned in the other thread is my most prized one. I just love the design of the cards that year (68-69) with the stick on the right side.

Also, I guess I was smart enough to keep some of my old cards from when I was a real young lad in a place that my Mom couldn't get at, as I have those Orr ones with all the trophies from '69-70 and '70-71. Love those black background ones. Phil and Tony, Mikita, the Big M, Gordie, Johnny "Pieface" McKenzie (that has to be one of the best nicknames ever by the way!) and others. I just love some of the old cards from those years - guys like Ratelle, Park, Gump Worsely and so on. In a way I value some of the more basic ones more than some of the superstar ones. The vast majority of all of these came from the pack by the way.

Oh, my Dad has a painting of Rocket Richard by a painter named Jack Reppen that we have been told may be worth something. If anyone has any information about that, or how one could get an appraisal of it, please let me know. I don't think we want to sell it but it's probably a good idea to find out its value.

He also has some cool autographs - Gordie Howe and all the Red Wings from the late 60s for example.

Anyway, thanks, that was fun (haven't looked at them in a while). My wife thinks I am nuts (or is confirming that as she does daily) but it was very enjoyable indeed.
Go to Top of Page

KariyaSelanne
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
297 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2007 :  20:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, some that I can name off the top of my head are:

North American All-Star jersey
A couple Jordin Tootoo Pucks when he played for the OCN Blizzard
Hasek Rookie Card
Fuhr Rookie Card
Roy Rookie Card
Broudeur Rookie Card
Selanne Rookie Card
Signed picture of Paul Kariya
Mario Lemieux Rookie Card
Bourque Rookie Card
Jets Jersey, with Selanne on the back
Jagr Rookie Card
Crosby Rookie Card

Well, thats all I could think of right now
Go to Top of Page

Greg Smith
Rookie

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2007 :  14:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow do I ever have a lot of things you would consider "most prized possessions"

My top 8

1) first NHL goal/point puck

2) my draft jersey

3) My golden Seals uniform my first year in the NHL (signed by the whole team and coaching/training staff)

4) My north stars jersey theyear we went to the stanley cup finals

5) My hockey card of me and Gretzky signed by him

6) my first point as a capitals puck signed by Scott Stevens

7) Roy's jersey that he signed and gave to me.

8) First NHL stick

A lot of memories go back with those

After playing in the NHL, it's hard to watch hockey games.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  00:24:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I currently have (got all of these last year, with COA..)

Autographed Alexander Ovechkin hockey stick
Autographed Rbk Goalie Stick by Martin Gerber
Autographed NY Rangers jersey (Jagr's jersey) by Jaromir Jagr himself
Autographed SJ Sharks jersey (Thorntons) by Joe Thornton himself.

All items are brand new, perfect condition and hand signed. With a Certificate of Authenticity. :)

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  00:27:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Non autographed items:

Tons of rookie cards (P. Roy, M. Lemieux, R. Bourque, P. Coffey, W. Gretzky) just to name a few.

Life sized card-board gatorade cutout of sidney crosby in team canada uniform. (used as an advertisement for gatoride.)

I also had an autographed malkin jersey and semin, but i gave them to my brother.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

Greg Smith
Rookie

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  14:06:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you might have Roy's rookie card and Gretzky's rookie card. I have Roy's rookie glove signed by him and Gretzky's rookie stick that I broke signed by him. those complete my top 10.

Edited by - Greg Smith on 10/30/2007 14:07:26
Go to Top of Page

fly4apuckguy
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
834 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  19:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Smith

you might have Roy's rookie card and Gretzky's rookie card. I have Roy's rookie glove signed by him and Gretzky's rookie stick that I broke signed by him. those complete my top 10.

Oh yeah...well...well...well...okay you got me there. Those are pretty cool items. Did I ever mention what a great guy I am to hang around with? Call me sometime.
Go to Top of Page

Mikhailova
PickupHockey All-Star

USA
2918 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  21:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by irvine

I also had an autographed malkin jersey and semin, but i gave them to my brother.

I hope you made him pay for those, LOL!

Being the nerd that I am, I would've asked Semin and Malkin to sign in Russian.

MSC
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
601 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  22:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys have some pretty amazing stuff that people would die for. Don't take it for granted. My items are pretty lame compared but to me I couldn't ask for more.

- Picture of myself, Wendall Young and Doug Gilmour
- A Jovanovski card from the World Juniors signed
- A scar above my right eye from a Colin White high stick the year of the lock out during a men's league game

My most prized possesion though is my framed black and white photo of Doug Flutie being mauled by his teamates after he made the hail mary for Boston College, autographed. Not hockey, but still pretty sweet.
Go to Top of Page

Greg Smith
Rookie

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  10:53:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anybody wants anything signed by me, just send it and I'll be happy.

Go to Top of Page

MSC
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
601 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  21:32:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyones collection becomes to much for them to handle or the old lady says it has to go...I'll be more then willing to take stuff off your hands...
Go to Top of Page

Greg Smith
Rookie

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2007 :  12:03:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MSC, If you want to get into scars and broken bones, I have plenty to tell.

Go to Top of Page

shinnyafterschool
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
375 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  13:47:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My list isn't great but iv'e got a long life to life and it can only get better:

2 Brendan Morrow autographed sticks
1 Jim McKenzie Autographed stick
Roberto Luongo Rookie Card
Picture of me and the Stanley Cup
Picture of me and Jim McKenzie
Go to Top of Page

LeafsFan4Life
Top Prospect

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  11:45:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dunno I have these items:

1. patrick roy pro set card that is signed in gold with cert of auth
2. Joe thorton jersey signed by him when he came back to ssm
3. a seat from maple leaf gardens when it closed i went to it and picked up one at auction
4. a gretzky autographed card from when he played on the greyhounds
5. the who set of greyhound cards from the year gretzky played on it
6. full sets of upper deck hockey cards from 1990 til 2003
7. 10 unopened boxes of 1979-80 opeeche cards (folks ran a convience store for a while)
8. 1 leafs jersey autographed by darcy tucker
9. 2 ticket stubs from the 67 leafs finals cup game (although i was not alive)
10. 2 Ryan Miller autographed sticks autographed by the man himself

not all that great but i love my stuff

Long Live Hockey
Go to Top of Page

hkalirah
PickupHockey Pro

382 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  11:49:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a Red Wings T-shirt signed by the Next One, Sydney Crosby, weird huh?

Go Wings Go!
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  15:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see, not much.

Forsberg Jersey Card
Signed Mike Richards Card
Signed Guy Lafleur Picture
Gretzky 801st goal card
(this one is funny)
Signed Montreal Canadiens Jersey -- by Tucker, Colaiacovo, Corson and Sundin!
Bobblehead box to the giveaways from the Corel Centre in I think 2002 (they gave out Chara bobbleheads) signed by everyone but Hossa.

My dad used to have the entire team, the 4 years Cornoyer captained them, all cards and signed, mostly. I think he either sold it or I dont know.

My dad recently (last week) got me a signed Ovechkin away jersey, and a signed Maurice Richard hockey stick! Only problem is, Richard signed a lefty stick...

Edited by - Alex on 04/24/2008 10:39:28
Go to Top of Page

nashvillepreds
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1053 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  16:19:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's OK, I have a signed habs jersey from Sittler.

Ellis or Mason?

Go Preds Go!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page