Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Canucks Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

echoi69
Top Prospect

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2002 :  20:30:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Coastie that the Canucks are playing better as a team than ever before. However, it just pisses me off that given their current quality of play that they can't handle bottom-dwellers like Calgary or even the Islanders (though a little better). And I would like to seem them play a lot more competitive against Dallas, while obviously playing great this year is still very beatable by this year's version of the Canucks. Wait & see........

coastie
Top Prospect

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  23:26:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honestly, Cannucks can beat Dallas this year.

LA seems to have matched them pretty well. Keep on waitin' and anticipatin'. This is an interesting year.
Go to Top of Page

leigh

Canada
1755 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2003 :  16:16:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These Canucks are unbelievable! It seems the more other teams focus on Bertuzzi the better he gets. He's still a bit of a baby at times but the guys got talent and he's only going to get better with maturity. For the first time in franchise history the Canucks have contender here. I honestly believe they could go all the way.

I know it's early but here's my couch prediction for the playoff semi's: Vancouver and Detroit in the west. Ottawa and New Jersey in the East.
Go to Top of Page

supertom
Top Prospect

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  11:22:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Canucks Franchise must be pretty happy as well, every game has been sold out. Maybe they'll finally make some money and stop whining.
Go to Top of Page

d0hboy
Top Prospect

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  04:34:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no way, we're born to whine and jump off bandwagons.. it's genetically imprinted in our blood seeing as vancouver's historically been the losing'est pro-sports city as far as statistics go..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page