Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Western Conference - Pacific Division
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Vancouver
 Luc Bourdon Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest1033
( )

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  19:27:32  Reply with Quote
So i've been a canucks fan for all my life, and this is the first year i havn't been able to follow them with the dedication i'd like to on account of the fact i'm traveling around australia and they barley seem to grasp the concept of skating down here, let alone ice hockey. Imagine how it feels to mention hockey, and have everyone think you are talking about field hockey.
But that's besides the point, since all i can manage is the occasion game over the internet radio, i've been curious as to the form of Bourdon since he's been called up. Does it look like he has the potention to be a long term positive on the back line there? Or is to soon to tell?

Guest4943
( )

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  01:06:06  Reply with Quote
Actually, he finally looks like he is coming along. Last year in his nine games he was very tentative and afraid to make a mistake. This year he has been thrown into the fire as most of the Canucks core defensemen have gone down with injuries. He scored a big powerplay goal a few games back in garbage time when the Canucks had already run up the score and since then he has been playing the style of game he is accustomed to, with lots of jumping up into the rush. Confidence is everything and at last he is getting some back. Having said that, Alex Edler is the guy that's really turning heads on the 'Nucks defense corps right now. Anyway, good luck down under.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page