Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 What the hell is going on Jagr!? Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Guest9591
( )

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  18:38:49  Reply with Quote
I personally have jagr in my pool, as i'm sure many other people do, and he's really dragging me down- it was a snake draft, and he was my second pick, and so far my defensemen are producing more. If he had been doing as well as my other forwards, i wouldn't be in the 30 point deficit i'm in right now... does anybody see him picking up his game anytime soon?

Axey
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
877 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2007 :  21:09:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say he will he has only scored less then a point-per-game about 3 times in his career and one was his rookie season and the others were only about a point or 2. Judging by last season's 96 points and 123 or something the year before he doesn't seem to me to be slowing down. I could be wrong though, never know.
Go to Top of Page

Antroman
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
537 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  15:12:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the Rangers might be lamenting the loss of Nylander to free agency because he seemed to compliment Jagr's game so much? Somtimes two guys just click like Blake and Yashin last season. Blake and Sundin who is a much more rounded player than Yashin just have not played well together. Go figure? Hopefully Jagr picks it up for you poolies that drafted him.
Go to Top of Page

Guest6916
( )

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  15:41:25  Reply with Quote
keep him, he'll pick it up. He always does.
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  16:46:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took Jagr in the second round of my draft, taking Heatley in the first round (4th overall.) I sure hope Jagr picks it up, the guy always has a good season, so I can't see this one being much different in the end. Not with the talent the Rangers have offensivley.

He has had slow starts in the past, but to pick it up in the second half.

But I do agree, I think he misses Nylander. Not to mention, he's lost one tooth or more twice this year. haha.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page

irvine
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1315 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  16:29:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is assuming the Rangers make the post season.

At this moment in time, they are ranked 7th in the Eastern Conference with 45 points. Flyers & Islanders tied for 8th with 44 points.Sabres, Thrarshers and Panthers all with 41. It may be a close race.

Irvine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page