Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Hockey Pools & Fantasy Hockey
 Late pool stats update last night Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  03:33:26  Show Profile
Hey gang,

We had to rerun the pool stats update batch this morning. So although the first run finished, it was incomplete. So if you check before 6:30am PST you may notice a couple games not included in the stats. The complete stats run will be done by approximately 7am PST (give or take)

Most people in the West will probably not notice unless you are checking your stats very early in the morning. To those of you in the East we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Guest2243
( )

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  06:00:20
I just noticed that the points are not updated for the Trashers and Carolina game. I have Stall and it's showing him as having 0 pints...

We had to rerun the pool stats update batch this morning. So although the first run finished, it was incomplete. So if you check before 6:30am PST you may notice a couple games not included in the stats. The complete stats run will be done by approximately 7am PST (give or take)

Most people in the West will probably not notice unless you are checking your stats very early in the morning. To those of you in the East we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Have a great weekend everyone!
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

Guest4420
( )

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  08:06:58
Chicago and Anaheim game wasn't updated either. Hope to see the stats updated soon.

Keep up the good work.
Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  12:42:59  Show Profile
The second run of last nights stats finished updating at 9:02am PST.

For the record, we have to approximate the time the stats will be done. The actual time is different all the time depending on server loads and other factors.
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  16:28:56  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Guest2243

I just noticed that the points are not updated for the Trashers and Carolina game. I have Stall and it's showing him as having 0 pints...

Maybe if Stall had a couple more pints, he coulda taken out the Trashers?[/quote]

The Oil WILL make the playoffs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page