Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Mats Sundin declines to waive No-Trade Clause Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  14:37:21  Show Profile
Poll Question:
Is Mats Sundin to be blamed for not waiving his no-trade clause?

Choices:

He should be blamed
He should be commended
Other

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  14:38:41  Show Profile
Can we make this a feature poll for like a week to see what the general concesus is? I took out my profile signature and kept it short and to the point as you requested, admin.

Habs get number 25 this year
Go to Top of Page

Guest8815
( )

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  15:46:29
I think better options should be. "Class Act", "Dumb Move". Just my opinion. Anyways I think this was a bad move by him. Although it shows how loyal he is to his team, it also hurts his team and puts a target on his back for the arrogant Leaf fans to shoot at. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Leaf Nation boo Sundin for this decision, thus of course the stupid ones. So to PuckNuts, Slozo and all other ACTUAL Leaf Fans don't take offense to this.
Go to Top of Page

Alex
PickupHockey All-Star

Canada
2816 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  16:28:03  Show Profile
For all those who voted other, what do you have to say?

Habs get number 25 this year
Go to Top of Page

Leafsfan_94
PickupHockey Veteran

Canada
1070 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  17:38:00  Show Profile
well, personally i think sundin is a great player, always has been. but i do not like him as a captain. in my opinion he doesnt give 100% every night. he scores and makes plays but he doesnt give his team that extra boost. he doesnt make them want to try win. and after what he said about wnating to win the cup as a leaf. well bud, not going to happen. and the leafs dont need him anymore. if he really likes the leafs that much. he'd want whats best for him and the team, and thta is to leave. so i guess if the leafs dopnt pick it up.

yes i would say it was his fault

-Red Wings GM

Leafsfan_94

Go to Top of Page

admin
Forum Admin

Canada
2338 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  18:03:03  Show Profile
The problem with this alex is that there is already a VERY active discussion on this matter:

http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3609

The poll is a great poll but it is a matter of timing.

Tomorrow's trade deadline will be a very active day so we should have some great poll opportunities...I expect a good one from you! Thanks for understanding Alex! Keep up the good work bud!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page