Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 The Great Debate- LF_101 vs. Alex Allow Anonymous Users Reply to This Topic...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Guest8815
( )

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  20:54:11  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Ottawa Oilers

Thanks for deleting my post as a guest, happy now im on my username? Now I will say the exact same thing again hopefully this time since it's by "Ottawa Oilers" not "Guest 8815" it will get some respect...

I think LF_101 won this hands down, when comparing hockey players I don't look at what he does off the ice, besides leadership, I look at the players play, stats and strengths. Look at Avery he may stir up the ice and do soem questionable things but regardless he gets the job done, very well at that. LF_101 nice debate.

I can respect that. But I would ask you this:

Realistically, you liked Ovechkin before and you will like him more after. And probably for all the reasons that LF101 mentioned if not most. Does it not follow then, that when you vote for LF101 you are voting for Ovechkin, not for the debate he made? Again, I really want people to think what they are voting for here.

Alot of people come out and say ''Ovechkin is better I vote for him.'' It is not about your personal preference guys, it is about who made the best debate in the given circumstance. What would you have done on Crosby's side? I think I managed to take a side no one was on and make a great case for him!

Just think about it long and hard, and try and figure out if in fact you are voting for Ovechkin or for LF101.

"You're playing worse every day and right now you're playing like the middle of next week."
-Herb Brooks

Didn't have to think hard about this, im voting for LF_101's debate...
Go to Top of Page

OILINONTARIO
PickupHockey Pro

Canada
816 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  06:45:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
C'monalready! What's up next?

The Oil WILL make the playoffs in 2009.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll